? servers

? players online

CT Buy Menu!

• Content Count:  568

Buying a weapon from the menu just deletes the weapon I think.

On the other hand, you saying that boosted credits can decide the outcome of a round is correct, it gives a chance for CTs to win the round with extra perks as long as they use them correctly. The only reason I proposed boosted credits is to help the disadvantage on the CT side.

As you and ZZL have said, there are times when the CT side is so good that the ratio can be 1:3, but based on my experience on the server with lower populations you can see that the CT side is really disadvantaged if they don't have a carry. Giving them that extra boost or health can save them from being an endless point farm and actually give them a chance to win the round. I'm not sure how hard it would be to give a boost for disadvantaged ratio but I think it could really help as most of the time with a 1:3 ratio CTs can't handle the Ts at all.

Way I see this is a 50/50 a coinflip for example it can benefit both CT or T and adding a plugin which would be hard to make because you have to have account for different variables such as people switching or admins moving people its just not worth the time to make it.

• Content Count:  417

As you and ZZL have said, there are times when the CT side is so good that the ratio can be 1:3, but based on my experience on the server with lower populations you can see that the CT side is really disadvantaged if they don't have a carry. Giving them that extra boost or health can save them from being an endless point farm and actually give them a chance to win the round. I'm not sure how hard it would be to give a boost for disadvantaged ratio but I think it could really help as most of the time with a 1:3 ratio CTs can't handle the Ts at all.

I've solo carried 1:4 ratio before, but then I've also seen CTs flounder on 3:4 ratios as well. It really is determinate on how good the CTs are. But today I witness a point where a CT bought and used a medishot and clutched out a round because of it, so it is slightly buffing the CTs. I assume the goal is to shift maps away from a 22% win margin for CTs, and closer to 25-30%, which I'm 100% for.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

This would make the CTs way more powerful than they already need to be, a good CT is one with CS:GO skill not one with 3 medishots and a 100 round AK.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

THIS IS HUGE, FINALLY AFTER 6 MONTHS of complaining and watching @Infinityward play ttt everyday instead of jb this is huge. BIG thOONks! maybe add a way CT can earn more points for the buy menu?

Expecting someone to endure the shrill screams of kids who didnt get their way, is nothing short of breaking the rules of the Geneva Convention. Let the man play what he wants.

I haven't been the most active, but even I can affirm that gaining credits for kills would be a poor choice. My only gripe is that the mp9 should be bumped up to 300, and the medshot should be 200, this gives each CT a chance to 'reset' with a new weapon and some health when needed. My personal thought is that only the CTs that stay in the middle of bumfuck nowhere jumping around, waiting for their team to die will need more than two weapons per round.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  971

I don't know how you guys managed to do it, but you buffed CT's without screwing over the T's or making the CT's so strong it makes rebelling much harder.

Really good job with this one guys.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.