? servers

? players online

CT Buy Menu!

• Content Count:  272

I feel M4A1-S should be 200 or 225 (maybe even 250) as its not as powerful as the M4A4

other than that, this will def help cts control the prison

? the a1-s is perfectly fine in my opinion, its just that most people prefer the a4. I think this is a great new addition and will definitely give the CTs the slightest edge that they can use to try and balance the rounds out more.

• Content Count:  625

I think that the "normal guns" such as the AK-47, M4A4 and M4A1-S should be bumped down a bit because armories usually/always have them and should only be bought when there is a lack of guns such as on razor, lowering the credit count could allow CTs to have their own "special" perks while still having a primary to defend themselves with. Maybe bumping down the rifles down by 25-50 credits could allow more variety in what someone would be able to buy.

On the other hand, the MP9 could be extremely powerful if used in the right hands. Many maps don't have the MP9, and it's the MP9's ability to warning shot someone for 90+ damage that makes it so powerful. A CT with good skill can bring huge advantages to their team by warning shotting for very high amounts (by headshotting, doing

I wonder if there is a way to make it drop an Exojump for ~300-400 credits, it would give a lot of advantages such as getting to high spots that would generally be unreachable, etc. It could help with CTs getting into spots where they can watch over the Ts from far while holding a secret, getting into a good off-angle, etc.

• Like 2
Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  60

I wonder if there is a way to make it drop an Exojump for ~300-400 credits, it would give a lot of advantages such as getting to high spots that would generally be unreachable

It would make getting on lamps much easier :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

I think that the "normal guns" such as the AK-47, M4A4 and M4A1-S should be bumped down a bit because armories usually/always have them and should only be bought when there is a lack of guns such as on razor, lowering the credit count could allow CTs to have their own "special" perks while still having a primary to defend themselves with. Maybe bumping down the rifles down by 25-50 credits could allow more variety in what someone would be able to buy.

I disagree, like I mentioned in my previous post switching primaries can be pretty useful at times. Keeping prices high, but not too high, puts more weight behind decisions/purchases the CTs make which makes the credits more valuable.

On the other hand, the MP9 could be extremely powerful if used in the right hands. Many maps don't have the MP9, and it's the MP9's ability to warning shot someone for 90+ damage that makes it so powerful. A CT with good skill can bring huge advantages to their team by warning shotting for very high amounts (by headshotting, doing

I think the whole start of this portion is the nazi CT mentality, and is kind of a poor reason for why and MP9 is good. Personally, I believe the MP9 is a good weapon because of its fire-rate, allowing you to mow down rebellers before they can shoot you. A price increase would make it a shit buy on maps that already have the MP9, and on maps that don't have it a hefty price.

I wonder if there is a way to make it drop an Exojump for ~300-400 credits, it would give a lot of advantages such as getting to high spots that would generally be unreachable, etc. It could help with CTs getting into spots where they can watch over the Ts from far while holding a secret, getting into a good off-angle, etc.

Completely agree, I think that would be a really cool addition. However, I would think a one global limit would make sense, considering it's pretty OP and a little chaotic.

• Content Count:  1253

@TheZZL all guns are a crappy buy if you have them on the map but there isn't a way to fix that unless they change the guns that spawn of course... Anyways, the MP9 isn't that good. It has an amazing fire rate and you can jump around and kill people easily but you can also defend against it pretty easily. Also, the Exo Jump Power-Up should definitely be credit nerfed since its really OP if used correctly and you can BHop with it pretty well. Lastly, the M4A1-S shouldn't be cheaper, it's a really good option and just as powerful as the M4A4 if not even more powerful because of how tight the recoil is, anyways, the other stuff is balanced for the most part!

• Content Count:  908

THIS IS HUGE, FINALLY AFTER 6 MONTHS of complaining and watching @Infinityward play ttt everyday instead of jb this is huge. BIG thOONks! maybe add a way CT can earn more points for the buy menu?

We've thought of ways for CTs to earn credits, but all of them end up in either CTs camping or CTs being kill hungry.

• Content Count:  908

The whole idea behind adding guns to the buy menu was for specific situations where you might need them, ex. being in medic with an AWP, or being in AWP secret with an AK47.

If players want to spend most of their credits on the MP9, so be it. It can be useful on smaller maps, but I think it balances out on larger ones. If it starts becoming a problem, we can see about upping the price.

This just doesn't fit Jailbreak. Its a cool idea, but the amount of maps it would break, and the fact that it sort of undermines the gamemode, we don't think it would be a good fit.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.