? servers

? players online

A stupid suggestion, but... (site)

• Content Count:  1051

I would genuinely love for Steam-Gamers to have its own app (on mobile to be precise.) I know its probably not possible to add it, since the community is only so big, yada yada yada. But I genuinely would love to download an app so it's more apparent to me to use the forums more.

• Like 1
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  482

I would honestly love for SG to have a mobile app but like others have already stated, I doubt anyone would want to take the time and patience to create one. I enjoy just having the site itself, if you haven't already just pin the website to your home screen so you don't have to search it up every time you wanna view the forums. One thing I wish we could do while viewing the forums on our mobile device is have all the same features that you would have when on your pc or laptop. It was like this with the old forums but some things you don't have access to compared to being on your computer at the moment, hopefully this changes within the future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5379

7 hours ago, delirium said:

Tapatalk may still work :shrug:

6 hours ago, gween said:

6 hours ago, pupster said:

I’d love an sg app but this site is already great

5 hours ago, Hawks said:

I agree if I had an app to use I would use the forums on mobile a lot more. But I have noticed that my phone is more compatible with the new site which is really good for me since I have been spending significant time on the forums on breaks at work.

5 hours ago, Arctic said:

I would honestly love for SG to have a mobile app but like others have already stated, I doubt anyone would want to take the time and patience to create one. I enjoy just having the site itself, if you haven't already just pin the website to your home screen so you don't have to search it up every time you wanna view the forums. One thing I wish we could do while viewing the forums on our mobile device is have all the same features that you would have when on your pc or laptop. It was like this with the old forums but some things you don't have access to compared to being on your computer at the moment, hopefully this changes within the future.

Tapatalk may still work :shrug:

• Like 5
Edited by delirium
Dunno how to remove box on mobile

Reply to Thread