? servers

? players online

Exploiting on mg_save_the_island

• Content Count:  764

ok so 20 scrolls is arguing with a bunch of people saying that doing this is bannable also here's a thread and a clip to this of what i'm stating

https://steam-gamers.net/forums/topic/76852-minigames-rules-and-information/

https://medal.tv/clips/34295669/d13370uePULe

And this is just so annoying everyone on mg is arguing and they are pming Damon and stuff so just please someone tell me if this is allowed or not.

• Like 1
Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  147

Didn't say its bannable just that its an exploit. I completely agree with scrolls also. It's kinda of annoying because u pretty much just skip the entire map.

Edited by pupster

• Content Count:  1559

I don't know how many times I have to say it, using the parkour glitch IS 100% AN EXPLOIT, and has been confirmed by damon to be one. If we find you abusing this exploit, you will be punished accordingly (if you abuse it heavily, it will result to a ban, if you use it once or twice, your time will be wiped).

I have suggested a fix to damon and am waiting for him.

Note: lots of people have said some admins have used this, if they come forward about it their time will be wiped, if not, an IA+ will deal with them. 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  216

Just now, BloodBlades said:

maybe the rules  havent been updated and its different then it was before but mg rules says u can glitch course maps. 

A glitch and an exploit are two different things. What you guys are doing is considered an exploit, not a glitch.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1161

3 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

maybe the rules  havent been updated and its different then it was before but mg rules says u can glitch course maps. 

(talking bout dongs post referring to glitching maps) 

He also says no exploiting in that same exact post. It's an exploit of our !style plugin/our start zone speed cap plugin.

• Like 1
Edited by gween

(talking bout dongs post referring to glitching maps) 

No, that does not say you can use a plugin exploit to beat maps in the style not intended to. " but while peforming this is any other game mode would be considered an exploit up to admin discretion"  Meaning that using the parkour skip in normal is exploting, up to us admins.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  905

20 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

No, that does not say you can use a plugin exploit to beat maps in the style not intended to. " but while peforming this is any other game mode would be considered an exploit up to admin discretion"  Meaning that using the parkour skip in normal is exploting, up to us admins.

On course maps this is encouraged and known as "skips"   he ment by other gamemodes as deathmatch and multigames but this is course were talking about

On course maps this is encouraged and known as "skips"   he ment by other gamemodes as deathmatch and multigames but this is course were talking about

Ah I see now, still stands, being able to use parkour boost while in normal is not an intended feature. Abusing the parkour glitch is an exploit and there is no arguing it.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread