? servers

? players online

Online school

• Content Count:  482

How the hell are you starting now? That makes no sense to me, anyway, pay attention, don’t be retarded, and most importantly get your work done. Online school is very easy if you actually take the time to pay attention to what your teachers have to say, instead of dicking around.

Oh yeah and one more thing, treat your teachers with respect. They too do not want to do this online shit, I guarantee they find it just as annoying like you do. People who call there teachers nasty things during zoom or whatever you’re on, are only looking for attention because they get none. 

• Like 3
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  154

Just pay attention like people have been saying do you r work since I haven’t it’s so much shit man if you don’t do one thing since your home it’s all gonna pile up on u man it’s annoying. You should participate to the if you do that they won’t call on you randomly ^.

But yea that’s basically it.

Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  173

I am getting my associates degree soon and online schooling was the best thing that’s happened to me... getting all the bs pre requisites out of the way just doing online is awesome. I am not the smartest person in the book but having the advantage of the internet to look answers up and stuff is a move 

• Content Count:  764

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

How the hell are you starting now? That makes no sense to me, anyway, pay attention, don’t be retarded, and most importantly get your work done. Online school is very easy if you actually take the time to pay attention to what your teachers have to say, instead of dicking around.

Oh yeah and one more thing, treat your teachers with respect. They too do not want to do this online shit, I guarantee they find it just as annoying like you do. People who call there teachers nasty things during zoom or whatever you’re on, are only looking for attention because they get none. 

Did school for a bit but my parents took me out cause they werent comfortable with be being there given 5 other schools had it in the school board.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

Keep only school tabs opened and keep Discord and all other notifications off, it’s very easy to get side tracked and start paying attention to something else, also, make sure you mute your mic and stuff when joining the google meet, don’t be rude to your teachers like Arctic said. Also, if anyone makes up some random BS don’t call them out on it and just enjoy what you have as of current because online school sucks, it’s destroyed my all A’s record. Lastly, tell the teacher if you don’t understand something, they’re even newer than you are at this stuff.

• Like 1
Edited by The Don

• Content Count:  1583

8 minutes ago, Noxstar said:

do yo goddamn work when it's assigned because procrastination will bite you more than you'd like to imagine.

Can't stress this enough. This doesn't just apply to online school. I've been a procrastinator my entire life and have mostly been able to slide through by the skin on my teeth. I'm in my junior year of college and just now started being proactive about my work and have never felt more stress-free and had this much free time. Later eventually turns to never, it's inevitable. Doing assignments last minute causes sloppy work and undue stress.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread