? servers

? players online

Wired Mouse Suggestions

• Content Count:  116

I'm looking for a new mouse, the one I have now is wireless so it gets finicky sometimes and then can randomly die and need new batteries which can get annoying.  If you have any good mouse suggestions let me know :) Thanks! 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  482

Not sure what your budget is but, the best wired mouse right now in my opinion, is definitely the Glorious Model O, which you can find here. This mouse is just perfect in every way, it’s light, has a honey comb texture on the back, and it has an ascended cord. The cord is so nice that it literally feels like I’m holding a wireless mouse. I’ve been using this mouse for 2 years now, and I’m still not changing anytime soon whatsoever, by far one of the best purchases I’ve made.

Now, if you’re more in the heavier side for mouses, I heard really good things about the Razer Viper Ultimate, which you can also find here. If anything happened to my Model O for some reason, or I’m just ready for an upgrade, my next option would definitely be this mouse. The only problem about this mouse is it’s cost, it’s really pricey but if you have the money for it, I say go for it. One thing I forgot to mention was it is wireless, but it still responds just as fast as any wired mouse.

No but seriously, for 50 dollars for the Model O please do yourself a favor and buy yourself this mouse and see just how good it really is. You will not regret it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  116

Might have to go for the Model O one, it looks pretty nice.

My current mouse is like 200g or so, its really heavy so I'll have to get used to that but it should be fine. A lighter mouse will probably be better anyway lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  309

You can get the Glorious model d if you like ergonomic mouses better it's the one I have and it's amazing one down side is that you will probably have to get a new cord and install it because they have bad cords and they start to disconnect  but they have really good service and will end you a free  better cord.

Edited by Good Guy Spy

• Content Count:  6759

Razer DeathAdder series of your choice. I used the Chroma for 4 years then upgraded to Elite earlier this year because I got it for $35 from a Target sale. If you got a budget then you can get the DeathAdder Essential for $30 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1253

Don’t get the Glorious Model-O honestly, if you care about looks as well, the shine on it really quickly starts to fade away, it also doesn’t feel good on my hands for long periods of time and it’s super lightweight which isn’t great for games besides like, Fortnite. Razer Deathadders are a great choice, super cheap, and they last forever. Also, the Logitech G502 is amazing, it’s lasted me forever and it has an infinite scroll wheel to make movement on any game a breeze, you can also customize the button clicks and the RGB just like every other mouse, it’s 60-80 dollars but it definitely doesn’t disappoint.

• Content Count:  3150

6 minutes ago, The Don said:

Don’t get the Glorious Model-O honestly, if you care about looks as well, the shine on it really quickly starts to fade away, it also doesn’t feel good on my hands for long periods of time and it’s super lightweight which isn’t great for games besides like, Fortnite. Razer Deathadders are a great choice, super cheap, and they last forever. Also, the Logitech G502 is amazing, it’s lasted me forever and it has an infinite scroll wheel to make movement on any game a breeze, you can also customize the button clicks and the RGB just like every other mouse, it’s 60-80 dollars but it definitely doesn’t disappoint.

Logitech is king. Moved from the g502 to the g604 (wireless), but I still highly recommend the g502...great mouse all around.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  482

30 minutes ago, The Don said:

Don’t get the Glorious Model-O honestly, if you care about looks as well, the shine on it really quickly starts to fade away, it also doesn’t feel good on my hands for long periods of time and it’s super lightweight which isn’t great for games besides like, Fortnite.

You have the choice of gloss or no gloss, I didn’t buy the glossy ones because I took into consideration fingerprints, which would look really bad after a while. Lighter mouse=better player. :classic_cool:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread