? servers

? players online

What atypical pet would you want to own?

• Content Count:  1030

I have always desperately wanted a sugar glider but I live in one of the 5 or so states where it is illegal to own one and getting one out of state lines to transport back is nearly impossible. They are so adorable and compassionate though! Essentially a smaller chipmunk that can glide around the room. It's a good idea to get two if anyone looks into them - they can become depressed if they are left alone for too long (I feel ya).

• Content Count:  1030

18 hours ago, Arctic said:

Definitely a hedgehog, they’re so damn cute and I’ve held one before in Florida. Sadly, it’s illegal to own one in PA. 

As per my response above, I think it is factually accepted that PA bans fun in general.

• Content Count:  468

On 11/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Polarzz said:

Ferrets are pretty cool animals, along with Otters. My state is on of the few that allow people to own otters

IZeOzPF.jpg 

actually copped me a female and male ferret like a week ago, kinda smell funny but if you get passed that they're extremely lovable 

• Like 4
Edited by thuxys

• Content Count:  922

12 minutes ago, thuxys said:

IZeOzPF.jpg 

actually copped me a female and male ferret like a week ago, kinda smell funny but if you get passed that they're extremely lovable 

next you need to get a weasel so you can keep it on your desk; name it Ozzy, and you'll be set. 

Reply to Thread