? servers

? players online

Steam Gamers Scavenger Hunt!

• Content Count:  971

im like 90% sure i found out what youre referring to with the special forums search method but i have 0 fucking clue what half of these inside jokes from 10 years ago are referring to since each search reveals too many results.

if i could get a clue to confirm im using the right search method that'd be great.

i need supporter to use the !sticker plugin on jailbreak PLEASE

EDIT: hey guys genuine lobotomyte here just realized i didnt read the directions and just found out the right post with have the christmas SG logo thank you have a good day

• Like 1
Edited by dafty

• Content Count:  1103

20 hours ago, Black Rain said:

2. If Gordon Ramsay didn't make your mouth water over this, then I don't know what will.

This one requires you to think outside of the box and apply it. What is Gordon Ramsay's signature dish?

hmm

i can't put my finger on it

• Content Count:  6759

Narrow search results by putting them in quotation marks

1. A reference more people should read before flooding a certain forum, causing more work for BDs.
NOTE: I FUCKED UP THIS ONE IN THE FIRST 20 MINUTES AND I FIXED IT. IT WILL BE FOUND IN THE SAME SECTION OF THE FORUMS JUST NOT THE SAME THREAD IF YOU FOUND THE WRONG THREAD.

2. If Gordon Ramsay didn't make your mouth water over this, then I don't know what will.

This one requires you to think outside of the box and apply it. What is Gordon Ramsay's signature dish?

Once you find out what his signature dish is (click: https://bfy.tw/Q05k), use that info to find the post on the forums.

3. Without the sauce it's a 4/10, but dipped in sauce it's 9/10.

He called a chicken sandwich, "a burger" at first.

4. He made it as a contender for worst appeal in SG for being a fucking bitch. Too bad his ban appeal handler forgot to sign and date the award.

Some of the words in this clue are searchable by forums. Narrow it down and you'll find the exact thread.

5. "But!!! She's 500 in the anime section! I promise!"

6. The original admin app accepted% runner

Dragon Maid, Zero Two, and a bunch of other anime lover this guy is. Closeted weeb even though he openly talks about anime!

Quickest applicant to get accepted for admin originally. 

7. Reject modernity, embrace rock.

Embrace fake nudity too (lol)

8. Wow guys! The new forums look great!

9. Crank out the balloons and blowers; it's going to be the big one-four real soon! 
Extra Hint: President Shadow remembers this better than Black Rain

This one is the toughest of them all and partially because no one has kept track of it properly for the past 3 years.

Hint #1: Post is made by Prez

Hint #2: What do you use [party] balloons and [party] blowers for?

Hint #3: Post is from 2016

10. Cat ears and a maid's dress; just his usual everyday outfit.

This is an image on the forums that was posted this month. This can be found in a section where your posts don't count.

PHOENIX IS DYING TO SPEND HIS MONEY. HELP HIM SPEND MONEY AND FIND THE CLUES OR HE'LL CRY. DON'T MAKE HIM CRY PLEASE SadgeCry at 3x

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Uhhhh... thank you everyone for your participation! I hope everyone who gave it a shot had a fun time with it, even if you didn't win anything. Special shout outs to our first and second place winners for getting it quickly without the help of the additional hints. 

So, now for the results.

In first place, @20 scrolls!!! (Yeah, I'm thrilled too.. :classic_tongue:)

With his $30 winnings, he has chosen to receive a Factory New M4A4 Buzz Kill! He will be receiving this item when the trade ban comes off of it the 2nd of January. 

Here's what it looks like in game:

spacer.png

In Second place we have....... @Acer!!! He finished briefly after scrolls, but still on the same day. With his prize, he chose to get Cuphead + The Soundtrack!

spacer.png

In third place, JUST beating out @euro, we have @Leon Mordecai!!! Leon chose to recieve Battlefield 4 on Steam.

spacer.png

Congrats to all of our winners and thanks again to everyone who participated! Special thanks to @Black Rainfor running this and organizing it with me. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and stays healthy and happy throughout it. Cheers! 

• Like 5
Edited by phoenix_

Reply to Thread