? servers

? players online

"medic is KOS in LR"

• Content Count:  635

so yeah using medic in an lr is cheating lr. is using medic in guntoss KOS?

i had a situation with a fairly new player today that got me to "flip my lid" where on summer jail i dropped through medic and landed on a bed while going to my destination. a few seconds later i got sprayed down with the justification of "medic is KOS in LR". now i have used medic in gun toss more times than i can think of as gun toss doesnt rely on doing damage to the other party, and in fact sometimes you may need medic to avoid your lr rules being deemed unreasonable, i.e the ct is on 37 hp but needs 52 to survive the drop (or vice versa).

kinda short but definitely not sweet :salty:

Edited by 20 scrolls

• Content Count:  905

6 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

so yeah using medic in an lr is cheating lr. is using medic in guntoss KOS?

i had a situation with a fairly new player today that got me to "flip my lid" where on summer jail i dropped through medic and landed on a bed while going to my destination. a few seconds later i got sprayed down with the justification of "medic is KOS in LR". now i have used medic in gun toss more times than i can think of as gun toss doesnt rely on doing damage to the other party, and in fact sometimes you may need medic to avoid your lr rules being deemed unreasonable, i.e the ct is on 37 hp but needs 52 to survive the drop (or vice versa).

kinda short but definitely not sweet :salty:

Pretty sure medic is only kos in no scope battle and shot for shot that I can think off the top of my head. I don’t think medic is kos during gun toss as it gives no advantage unlike shot for shot

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  262

2 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

Pretty sure medic is only kos in no scope battle and shot for shot that I can think off the top of my head. I don’t think medic is kos during gun toss as it gives no advantage unlike shot for shot

knife fight aswell?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1920

This just seems like the CT misunderstanding the rules or just being kill hungry. Healing during an LR like gun toss where no damage is done until after the majority of the LR is over isn't really cheating. I dunno. I didn't see anything specific on this in the rules but healing during gun toss really shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

Going to medic in gun toss is not KOS, because whoever wins has to kill the other person, and the CT is required to let you kill/knife them or they're cheating LR, and for T,  CTs can just spray them down with their gun.

Moved the other thread to garbage as its fine right here.

Answered by this and @BloodBlades

• Like 1

Reply to Thread