? servers

? players online

Keeping Skins and Not Removing them

• Content Count:  562

After many beloved skins have been removed and never seen again in the shop for JB. Its hard to say that people will be motivated to spend their credits and pay their money on credits to have it all erased in the end. I believe that their should be some OG-ness to these skins and once the skins time to leave the shop is due, that it doesn't leave the persons inventory and they don't lose their ability to wear that skin. Right now credits will be wasted on things that will disappear. I don't see this as impossible to do and all you would have to do is to keep the skin file in the game and just remove it from the shop. This would add a purpose to buying skins because they wont get erased and taken away forever, but for them to have meaning and even a "OG" value. This way people don't have to worry about the skins leaving their inventory and instead will happily spend their money on the new skin that comes out. I've heard tons of support for this idea and I would like it to become a reality, well not just me but everyone.

Leave your comments below!

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1253

!store>models>skull trooper>Purchase For 30,000 Credits>Yes.       “OG”

Great idea, it sucks grinding credits for a skin when you don’t have a rank that gives you a credit booster, it also sucks when the skin gets taken away shortly after and it would be great to keep the skins you earn. Might just be me

• Like 4
Edited by Jmc

• Content Count:  482

In reality your skin is still there, we revamp the shop with new skins for certain events we hold. However long that event lasts for those certain skins stay there, but once the event has ended we add back the skins that were in the shop prior before the event took place.

As an example we had the Diva skin, and a couple other skins that I can’t recall at the moment. Once October pulled around we added certain Halloween skins to the shop to match the theme of the holiday obviously. After October ended we added the Diva skin back and the others for a bit until December pulled around and the same process repeated but instead we added new regular skins to select (not totally accurate on that) in the item shop.

Whatever skin that you’re upset about leaving the shop and saying you “wasted your credits” on. It won’t be the last time you see it and once it does return you won’t have to fret about spending another 20k or however much it costed. It will be available for you to equip.

Also just to add to give you my opinion about this idea, I’m not for it and don’t see a point in adding “OG” skins.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

Whatever skin that you’re upset about leaving the shop and saying you “wasted your credits” on. It won’t be the last time you see it and once it does return you won’t have to fret about spending another 20k or however much it costed. It will be available for you to equip.

I said it last time and I'll say it again. Why are you making the models worth credits when they are for a short period of time, Just make them based off of supporter ranks.

@ArcticI don't think you guys realize that for an elite supporter to purchase a 20k credit skin they need to play a total of 2500 minutes (41 hours)  on the server just for that one skin that they get to use for a month or even less.  Premium supporters have to play a total of 3333 minutes (55 hours) and basic supporters have to play a total of 5000 minutes (83 hours). Personally I would not like to spend 4 whole days on the server just for one skin that I get to use for a month or even less. Most of the skins used are not really used again., the only ones that are 100% used again are the Christmas models and those are free to use. So answer my question again please.  Why are you making the models purchasable with credits and not making them free to use for different ranks like we have always done in the past. @Dom @TheZZL

• Like 7

• Content Count:  635

Hey qn idea from dolo i can kinda get behind, idk what the premium ct skin is meant to be atm but as far as im aware there isnt one, kinda annoying.

Bring back darth vader or we start a riot 

Edit: a peaceful riot where we only give freedays.

• Like 1
Edited by The Real Slim Jim
Dont kos me like canada kos'd the proud boys

• Content Count:  262

I spent 30 dollars on a skin I didn’t know would be removed. Even if so in the !store in game should have a tag next to it saying either *seasonal* or *temp* so people know weather to buy the skin or not. RIP 30 dollars :(

• Like 5

• Content Count:  482

8 hours ago, Bacon said:

I said it last time and I'll say it again. Why are you making the models worth credits when they are for a short period of time, Just make them based off of supporter ranks.

We have specific skins available to basic supporters, premium supporters, and elite supporters. Then we also have skins for people who don’t want to start a Monthly subscription for 10 or 16 bucks and instead grind for just one of those skins to keep. I understand where you’re coming from but there are many many people who have at least over 100k credits or more from so much playtime on our server. Me myself, I can no longer play that long anymore on my computer. Like I said, we have people who play literally for 24 hours every single day on our servers, and why are they doing this? Most likely because they enjoy the server that much. I will say that spending 4 days in a row on our server to get one skin is indeed a little absurd and I wouldn’t mind seeing most of the skins that aren’t for supporter be reduced by a ton of credits for people who don’t want to spend 4 whole days on the sever just to get one... at best I would say reduce them all to 5 - 10k credits. From my perspective I see that as a reasonable price for people to work towards.

8 hours ago, Bacon said:

Why are you making the models purchasable with credits and not making them free to use for different ranks like we have always done in the past. @Dom @TheZZL

I’ll let them answer this question. 

• Content Count:  905

17 minutes ago, Arctic said:

at best I would say reduce them all to 5 - 10k credits. From my perspective I see that as a reasonable price for people to work towards.

The shop prices have been chosen with reasons behind it, we are looking at the shop currently.

9 hours ago, Bacon said:

Why are you making the models purchasable with credits and not making them free to use for different ranks like we have always done in the past. 

Not tagged but I'll give a more general answer.

Currently there are rank dependent/supporter tier skins that are free & available for anyone holding those ranks/tier's. 

The majority of skins that are available for credits are event skins that remain for a given time or basic skins for public use. (SM's could tell you how long for event skins)

We're looking into possible changes that could be implemented.

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  701

19 minutes ago, Mace said:

Currently there are rank dependent/supporter tier skins that are free & available for anyone holding those ranks/tier's. 

The majority of skins that are available for credits are event skins that remain for a given time or basic skins for public use. (SM's could tell you how long for event skins)

I'm just trying to understand when and why we switched to making people pay for event skins when we never have before. There were reasons as to why we never made people pay for event skins and those reasons are starting to show through.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread