? servers

? players online

Golf With Your Friends... (Event Suggestion)

• Content Count:  1051

I would rather title this "Golf With Your Enemies" as an event name, but it would be a fun little community event. We all hop on vcs and just play, get clips, have fun! 

Maybe first place winner could win a prize of some sorts, idk seems cool- 

spacer.png

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1161

The last Golf With Your Friends event completely flopped, and by that I mean literally nobody showed up. I've never played the game before, but I think the overall interest in it from the community has died down significantly. 

• Content Count:  1051

37 minutes ago, gween said:

The last Golf With Your Friends event completely flopped, and by that I mean literally nobody showed up. I've never played the game before, but I think the overall interest in it from the community has died down significantly. 

not to shut you down but advertising it at good moments and such might help with boosting the event population- but its whatever

• Content Count:  2251

2 hours ago, lyn said:

I would rather title this "Golf With Your Enemies" as an event name

Fitting title considering we just target @Greggy Gevery time we play this game and it's hilarious.

We've done events for this game a fair amount of times, wouldn't hurt to see one again and possibly streamed by one of our streamers. There would probably have to be some pre-hype built up to the event though to really get it on everyones radar, not sure what went on last time with an event for this but iirc nobody showed up cus of just no pre-hype my guess. A perfectly fine event every so often, especially when we do different things each time and there's a recent update to the game as well.

• Content Count:  905

1 hour ago, lyn said:

not to shut you down but advertising it at good moments and such might help with boosting the event population- but its whatever

Even though marketing is a good way to boost pop it wont stop the fact the community isn’t rly interested i the game. Even if there was marketing for it I doubt it would do good.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

I tried fitting this into the last two of our week long holiday events and no one showed up either time. It did well when held as a stand-alone event, maybe get one of the streamers to stream it and hype it up. I love the game and I would totally be down to show up for it.

Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  198

I bought the game for the event that was hosted on the holiday week but nobody showed up so I didn't get to play it. I haven't played it since then and would love to try it out with the community since it looks like a fun game to play with friends.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread