? servers

? players online

VALORANT scrim

• Content Count:  1030

Would be fun to have another VALORANT scrim event, possibility of it being streamed and casted on the Twitch.

Last time we had one of these I believe it was my event before I stepped down from staff back in... August (damn that was awhile ago).

There have been a lot of changes to VALORANT, new Act is tomorrow as well, and a lot of quality of life changes for spectating as well.

Would love to hear others' thoughts on this.

• Like 10
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  422

A valorant scrim sounds like loads of fun. When we did it a couple of months ago i remember it doing it pretty well and it was a great time i would love doing a valorant scrim event in the near future. 

Edited by Arctic wolf

• Content Count:  1161

I know myself, Hawks and KabLe were talking about a VALORANT scrim a couple days ago, but I never put much thought into it after having a conversation with them. I'd like to host the event if we're able to have one of SG's streamers stream the event (I know Hawks has some experience with the game and streaming it).

Sounds like a great idea :classic_smile:

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1030

I'd be down to cast, but I'd also like to play in one of the scrims as well (gotta flex the new Prime 2.0 skins).

One thing to bear in mind is the balancing of teams, last time we tried this event Mikey and Nolan were on the same team and steamrolled the other side. It's probably a good idea to find a solution to this.

Looking forward to hearing the ECs' response.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread