? servers

? players online

[MGT] A week with Garry!

• Content Count:  793

9uB3o2t.png

Pile of thanks to @John for helping setup EVERYTHING. Mans crazy... no joke. help.

Also huge thanks to @crazedkangaroofor the banner!!

Garry's Mod

Alllll righttt. Another MGT here, this one is cool. Very cool. Since we missed last months MGT thanks to SOOOMEBODY @BoM      JK , we've brought it back with one of the biggest MGTs we've had all year! A whole weeks worth of gamemodes in gmod (what could be better... That's right nothing). Sooo this MGT is a little bit different :))). Every two days we will be having a set meeting time so we can experience evvverything that will be going on! On top of that, every other day the gamemode will SWITCH allowing us to get the best moments out of all those gamemodes we never get a chance to play!

What???? huh. Excuse me even

Starting on Sunday 23rd almost every other day the gamemode will be switched to something new. It will then last like a normal MGT and be up for that day and the following as well. The gamemodes in order will be:

Sunday-Tuesday: Hide and Seek

Wednesday-Thursday: Guess Who!

Friday-Saturday: MURDER

Why should you play?

Excuse me did I hear that correctly. More like why shouldn't you play. These are some of the best gamemodes gmod has to offer and it will be an amazing time for not only some nostalgia but also some great moments. If you've never played any of these I highly suggest you try them out! AND if you have tried them... ik your not even reading this because you wouldn't even think about not joining in on the fun.

When?

Sunday @ 8:00pm EST (Also on Twitch!)

Wednesday @ 6:00pm EST

Friday @ 8:00pm EST

Where?

135.148.5.23:27019

Open your console and type "connect {IP}" without the quotes

We'll also be using Discord to hang out so click on the button below if you aren't in it yet!

Click on the GIANT Discord icon below to join us.

pshKMdA.png

• Like 13
Edited by Acer

Reply to Thread