? servers

? players online

lr rule change

• Content Count:  82

2 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

Yeah it actually does seem kinda weird that CTs can force you to LR, or you die, and if you LR, you're basically guaranteed to die.

yea thats what im talking about. they should be only allowed to tell us to re lr insread of killing us 

• Content Count:  565

as @20 scrollsand @Spy.mentioned, it's a plugin to speed up the round for it to end quicker as you should know people are waiting for respawn to enjoy the server further. By lring regardless if you won or haven't played it helps to not delay the round as unnecessary than it should. So this idea should stay as it is imo.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  634

On 8/9/2021 at 7:44 AM, bob on steam said:

why would i lr if when i win im kos anyways. nobody agrees with the rule. pls rethink

On 8/9/2021 at 7:57 AM, bob on steam said:

that is what it is for but a ct shouldent be allowed to kill after a won lr

On 8/9/2021 at 8:06 AM, bob on steam said:

becayse its like the ct's make u do lr sometimes so it seems kinda baity to me

On 8/9/2021 at 8:12 AM, bob on steam said:

yea thats what im talking about. they should be only allowed to tell us to re lr insread of killing us 

I miss the days of LR being a ct running to armory to to get an awp to drop to the last t for a noscope battle, or a deagle for shot for shot or gun toss. (even when we didn't have the plug in we tried to give lr if we could)

It does make rounds faster helping those who get killed early in the round. Without it there is no real way for cts to end the round without using a deathgame on every t or just plainly waiting out whatever timer is left.

It is a necessary evil, and it needs some love.

It's as fair as it can get and alot of times there are more t's than ct's for lr anyway. When I meet you in game for the first time I'll show you what I do to enjoy lr as a t and make it less taxing on yourself.

Zzl apparently has a plugin update up his sleeve if I remember correctly, but you might find by the time it is on the server you like what we have.

• Like 1
Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  3287

man, these squeakers know nothing.

back in my day, we knew what it meant to have an LR.

A last chance to rebel, kos either way.

nowadays you got all these fancypants plugins. cant even ask for a deag toss, and then proceed to juan tap half the remaining CTs allowing your fellow Ts to rebel and wreak havoc.

It's called a last request

hurrdurr

• Like 2

• Content Count:  562

I cant believe that this thread has gone this long. You're crying about getting killed for killing a CT... The logic that we are forcing you into death is absolutely correct, that's why it's so impressive when a T kills a CT in LR then wins the round by rebelling. LR isn't supposed to be a punishment, but instead is to make rounds not last the whole round timer. If you don't wanna follow a order you will be warning shot then eventually killed if you are still not following the order easy as that. As a server that has been called "Rebelling Simulator" before I don't think it's a big problem that the CTs can kill you for killing another CT. If you don't wanna participate in LR then play the game as it is intended REBEL earlier. As well as most of the "nice" CT's will not dome you on spot for winning a LR. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

On 8/12/2021 at 1:55 AM, The Real Slim Jim said:

Zzl apparently has a plugin update up his sleeve if I remember correctly, but you might find by the time it is on the server you like what we have.

This is coming! As a mini update @20 scrolls and I (really me, dude I've been doing all the coding!) have been working really hard on the new plugin, and as of right now we've got 5 new LRs coming with changes to practically every other LR. We're not quite done, and we've got a couple more LRs to add hopefully.

On 8/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, Kanye said:

I cant believe that this thread has gone this long. You're crying about getting killed for killing a CT... The logic that we are forcing you into death is absolutely correct, that's why it's so impressive when a T kills a CT in LR then wins the round by rebelling. LR isn't supposed to be a punishment, but instead is to make rounds not last the whole round timer. If you don't wanna follow a order you will be warning shot then eventually killed if you are still not following the order easy as that. As a server that has been called "Rebelling Simulator" before I don't think it's a big problem that the CTs can kill you for killing another CT. If you don't wanna participate in LR then play the game as it is intended REBEL earlier. As well as most of the "nice" CT's will not dome you on spot for winning a LR. 

Dolo words his response quite well to this topic. Last Requests are a function to end the round and get started on something better. You get killed for finishing your LR because if you've won the LR in one way or another you have killed a Guard, making you KOS. Suggestions to change the LR system are not going to happen as this is a good way to make sure rounds don't go on for too long and people don't get bored and disconnect. 

On 8/12/2021 at 3:51 PM, Elemental said:

It's called a last request

hurrdurr

yah, this!

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3294

8 minutes ago, DabOfGravy said:

Unrelated question but is there a timeline on the new LRs or at least a sneak peek to get the community hyped?

Yup! As announced in the Gang Wars & CT Rank Race Event Topic, the 2nd place winners will be able to beta test the new plugin while we're done finishing it. As I told @20 scrolls I want to try and get the plugin done within a month, the old deadline was the end of August but I was away for a week and sick for about 2.5.

On 7/28/2021 at 11:39 PM, Phoenix_ said:

Second Place: 10,000 Credits and Beta Access to the new LastRequest plugin** for each participating member in a Gang & second placed CT

• Like 3

Reply to Thread