? servers

? players online

JB respecting pardons

• Content Count:  764

Honestly I don't know why this hasn't been added yet, I find no reason why you shouldn't have to respect pardons. For instance, every time I win an lr almost always someone pardons me. However someone else will just come by in shoot me. I don't even know why this is a thing, you should just have to respect players pardons. It causes so much commotion because some toxic ct's will kill u even if you're pardoned.

• Content Count:  272

1 minute ago, dafty said:

It's called a "last" request for a reason.

Just remember that if you fill a guards head with lead, it doesn't matter if they don't wanna pardon you.

Yeah, what this guy said if you don't wanna die just kill them lmao

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

This has been discussed in

At least in some capacity. I personally see no need to change the rule, as it's not something that really causes major conflictions or problems. I see no need to change the rule unless people somehow start getting in petty arguments over pardons. If you do something to justify being killed, you do it at your own risk.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  154

I think this would actually be implemented if half the player base didn't kill the CTs after killing the guy they were pardoning cause they're all kill hungry bastards.

Edited by Aster

• Content Count:  568

6 minutes ago, Aster said:

I think this would actually be implemented if half the player base didn't kill the CTs after killing the guy they were pardoning cause they're all kill hungry bastards.

thank you for your opinion on the impossible scenario that 12 year olds not doing the objective of the game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

Adding a rule where CTs must honor pardons will make playing CT side hell. Imagine you are playing on CT and your fellow CT keep on pardoning the rebeller that keep wiping out all the guards, now you will be forced to honor that pardon, which wouldn't make sense. Giving guards the authority to pardon a KOS prisoner will: A) Make the rounds longer, and B) Lead to guards abusing the rule. I believe it wouldn't be a good idea to implement such rule, most guards and prisoners want the round to be over with, that is what LRs are for.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  971

44 minutes ago, Aster said:

Bro the whole point of the fucking gamemode is for T's to rebel

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.