• Full map name:
    TTT Map Polls
  • Add/Remove
    Remove
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    TTT
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    The SMs went through the map pool and we couldn't decide whether we should get rid of these maps or not. Please provide some input below :).

ttt_banzai_bay_sg2
    ttt_dark_docks_hdr
    ttt_druglab_hdr
    ttt_salazar_castle_sg1
  • Screenshots attached:
    Bonzai Bay: 
    51c3962e9d508c99fb72fed3a6919e0d.jpg
  • Dark Docks: 
    f5d85df427da0bc47d65025d42633d03.jpg
  • Drug Lab:
    550cc3086f3b42a737ef430a85f31627.jpg
  • 5adf65e8448c2e058d55d7d936dd7cf2.jpg
  • Salazar Castle:
  • 3e8b1087139a04833f780eab431c78b4.jpg
  • Like 3
Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  114

Salazar Castle is absolute ass! Can't ever see shit in that map and it's not fun at all. 

Drug Lab is an absolute gem and its got such wacky ass shit to play around with.

I haven't played Bonzai Bay or Dark Docks, but from the looks of it they seem like trash. :BMO:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1438

I have never played Bonzai Bay what is that map

I personally don't like dark docks mostly due to its layout and set up. It's played pretty rarely so I doubt that it will be missed much if it is removed.

Drug lab isn't a bad map, however with how dark it is and with the layout it takes forever to find players on lower pop days. Most of the time it gets rtv'd. I would not be opposed to it being removed

Although it is not played as much, I do enjoy playing Salazar's castle. It's a bit different from the majority of the maps and has a bit more dimension compared to the others that are just one floored and flat. However, I know that it has been removed before and I can see why people would like it removed from the map pool.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  432

Personally Like Bonzai Bay and Drug Lab. Think they're an absolute blast to play on.

I do not like how dark salazar castle is, no one can ever see anyone, and the layout can be super confusing for new players. Dark Docks, doesn't really get played, it was played when it first came out, but lost interest very quickly with the amount of things you have to wiggle around. Thats just my opinion on it, I believe its a decent map, just no one wants to play on it anymore.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

Dark Docks:

I personally don't like dark docks and I think it isn't played often and when is played kills pop if there is any.

Salzar Castle:

Salzar castle is a bit small of a map and even sometimes hard to see player models depending where they're standing, also there is some spots on this map where you can exploit by jumping out of the map as detective and having a health station.

Drug Lab:

As for Drug Lab I don't mind the map at all, I just think the map isn't played enough and people normally don't nominate it, I do enjoy the map because it is a big map and well designed.

Banzai Bay:

Keep map, this is a great map and I'm sure lots of other people enjoy playing it as well. It is a big map and often gets pop.

The ones I think that should be taken out of the map pool are, Dark Docks, and Salzar Castle.

Edited by Che

• Content Count:  2730

I absolutely love Bonzai Bay and think that it plays really well on TTT. Even if I had to spend way too much time fiddling with clip brushes (People used to be able to get outside the map without a boost).

I never really liked Dark Docks. I like the theming, but the layout sucks.

Drug lab is a good map that, I believe, needs a few edit to balance the kitchen area. People plus the detective tend to camp in side of there most rounds.

Salazar Castle is a trash map. It was better when the time was set to day and the lower area was open. I have no idea why it was put back in rotation after it was already removed once.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  277

Bonzai Bay, is rarely ever played, it's good, I personally like it because of the way it plays and the places you can get to
Visibility is good

Gameplay is good

Dark Docks, as the name implies is dark and a dock. But I feel like it's way too dark and i have to manually turn up my gamma to see anything (mat_monitorgamma 1 to turn ingame gamma up). The idea is cool, but I dislike it

Visibilty is not good

Gameplay is good

Drug lab is a map i've never played

Salazar's Castle is absolutely terrible, the map way too dark and you can't see anything like dark docks, so maybe it could be changed to where you could see stuff.
Visibilty is better than Dark Docks

Gameplay is alright

• Like 1

• Content Count:  28

Bonzai bay, an extremely small map where innocents can do little to evade traitors, makes for great quick rounds. Gold star from me.

Dark docks, I got nothing to say other than what everyone else has, this map is doggie dog.

Drug lab, this thing is absolutely massive and really should only be voted for in higher population times. I don't see an issue in removing it.

Salazar Castle, the fact that I can still get out of the map with 2 runboosts is pretty epic but it's vastly too dark for most people, get it outta here, or change the lighting.

K thanks I'll go back to bashing my head against a wall.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  17

banzai bay is good but there are so many ways to get out of the map

Salazar castle is pretty bad with the poor visibility and alot of hiding spots its not a very good combination

drug lab is really big an to me is a maze but other people seem to like it soooo

Dark docks i havent played enough and dont reallt remember anything about it

epic

• Content Count:  1105

bonzai bay or whatever it's called looks cool but I've never played it so meh.

salazar castle is dogshit can't see shit

drug lab is cool and I know a lot of people like it

dark docks looks stupid and again can't see shit 

I think there should be a small like "event" where we play these maps and have a poll or whatever following and we vote