? servers

? players online

Favorite Kanye songs

• Content Count:  971

27 minutes ago, John said:

ever heard of tom macdonald? or NF?

No, but I've heard Eminem's discography and let me tell you; Revival gives MBDTF a run for its money.

• Content Count:  11501

I’ve never listened to an artist that I have such a love / hate with their songs. The College Dropout was such an amazing album, but after that Kanye’s songs for me are like 75% ‘how the fuck did they really think this was a good idea when they put this together’ and 25% are great, and that’s me being super generous. Maybe I need to actively listen to him again to get a better vibe. 

He has a lot of songs that he’s just featured in that i like…but as far as his songs, I’d say take a pick from College Dropout, but one that’s not on that album that hit me hard when I first heard it was Runaway. That’s probably my favorite song from him. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

6 hours ago, Caution said:

I’ve never listened to an artist that I have such a love / hate with their songs. The College Dropout was such an amazing album, but after that Kanye’s songs for me are like 75% ‘how the fuck did they really think this was a good idea when they put this together’ and 25% are great, and that’s me being super generous. Maybe I need to actively listen to him again to get a better vibe. 

He has a lot of songs that he’s just featured in that i like…but as far as his songs, I’d say take a pick from College Dropout, but one that’s not on that album that hit me hard when I first heard it was Runaway. That’s probably my favorite song from him. 

Same feelings here. I’d include mbdtf as well but other than that I don’t really fuck with his music. The Kanye Stan shit really doesn’t make any sense to me.

• Content Count:  562

I see that it's fitting that I reply to this thread since my name was "Kanye" on the forums.

My list is as follows

1.) We Major
2.) Touch The Sky
3.) Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1
4.) Runaway

5.) Devil In a New Dress

6.) Gorgeous

7.) Bound 2

8.) Black Skinhead

9.) Life Of The Party (with Andre 3000)

10.) Homecoming

11.) 30 Hours

12.) Ghost Town

13.) Roses

14.) Violent Crimes

15.) Pure Souls
Honorable Mentions: Late, Love Lockdown, Wolves, Ultralight Beam, Fire, Come to Life, 24, Praise God.

With such a expansive and complex discography it is very hard to give these songs numbers against each other because they all have different messages.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread