? servers

? players online

Current games

• Content Count:  2695

im extremely bored and kinda just been sitting here for the last couple of months trying to find stuff to do. ive been playing forza horizon 5 on and off since it has been released. i think i've racked up 90 hours. havent played much of anything in the last 2-3 months. lately, like this week, i've been playing a lot of Squad. i bought escape from tarkov yesterday because i wanted to try it. i dont want to become an escape from tarkov player but i just wanted to try it because it has kinda interested me for a couple of months now. it's okay. i gotta study the game a lot. i don't enjoy it that much but i like the idea of it. i'm waiting for that cat game to come out. i think it's called stray.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1051

I suggest Project Zomboid! It's a fun realistic zombie game which is incredibly difficult and rewarding. If you love TWD you'll love this game as you'll find yourself in many of the situations the people in TWD suffer/go through. How zombies act, how they can hear you, making huge hordes and what not, its $19.99USD but I think its worth it!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  169

I bought Escape from Tarkov recently to play with friends and I don’t regret it at all. The game throws a ton of information at you when you begin but once you read the wiki a bit and study some of the maps, the game is immensely fun. It’s usually $45 or something but you can wait for a Russian holiday to have it $30.

• Content Count:  99

14 hours ago, John said:

like this week, i've been playing a lot of Squad. i bought escape from tarkov yesterday because i wanted to try it.

If you are into the realistic shooter games get some friends together and buy Ready or Not, it is a realistic FBI SWAT house clearing game. It is expensive but hella fun when you get the hang of it. Also Pummel Party is an older Mario Party type of game that is a blast to drink and play with friends.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread