? players online

how do you guys sit down at your desks  

28 members have voted

1. 1. how do you guys sit down at your desks

• criss cross apple sauce
    • the wrong way

how do you guys sit down at your desks

• Content Count:  2695

hello. how do you guys sit down at your desks at home. ive sat criss cross apple sauce for so long because it is comfortable. its the best way to sit. i dont care. at work i will sit "normally" at my desk because that is what society wants you to think normal is. sitting criss cross is normal and it is waht everyone should do. it's good for you. maybe not for oyur back but its good spiritually. as a matter of  fact, its ridiculous that i paid $400 for an ergonamic chair just for me to slouch all day and sit criss cross apple sauce. how do you guys sit. i'll predict it right now, 60% of people will answer, someones gonnadraw some ridiuclous seationg position in ms paint and everyone is gonna laugh becaues it is pretty funny and then poke will cry about how sad Duck Life 2: World Champion (you can play it on coolmathgames.com over here https://www.coolmathgames.com/0-duck-life-2-world-champion?utm_content=CTA_You_Will_Also_Like) but he has a point because it is a pretty sad game. the guy was crying for like 20 minutes.

• Like 5
Edited by John

• Content Count:  169

After living years of my life sitting the wrong way, I’ve learned to evolve above the lower class of species to sit correctly. Instead of getting constant hemorrhoids and blood clots due to sitting the wrong way, I’ve learned that by sitting criss cross apple sauce, my penis size increases by an inch every time I do so and I become smarter each second. 

• Content Count:  1009

16 hours ago, John said:

and then poke will cry about how sad Duck Life 2: World Champion (you can play it on coolmathgames.com over here https://www.coolmathgames.com/0-duck-life-2-world-champion?utm_content=CTA_You_Will_Also_Like) but he has a point because it is a pretty sad game. the guy was crying for like 20 minutes.

Crying laughing, the duck is just so fucking funny. @Creten

I usually sit with my legs on the desk or slumped like this: spacer.png

• Like 1

Reply to Thread