? servers

? players online

Depp v. Heard Court Case

• Content Count:  793

Since the case has begun I've been actively keeping it up with. I don't mean just watching a few memes about it on yt but actually following a lot of the full case. I've personally really enjoyed it so far and think it has been quite a cool look into the world of court cases and I've ngl learned a lot.

Have any of you guys been enjoying the case as well and keeping up with the next bit of crazy that occurs in that court room or am I just having a bit too much fun with it lol

Amber Heard taking a big ol L rn 🤡

• Like 2

• Content Count:  565

Gone through 8+ hrs worth of long clips, livestreams, or strolling through social media(mainly twitter and reddit) surrounding the case. The case is basically a shit-show with bullshit and technicalities under the whole thing. Very entertaining tbh and still surprised this is actually real.

Ps: i'm watching it rn.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

Amber Heard is a psychotic, manipulating, lying bitch and she's been doing this to every man she's been with all her life but Depp wasn't gonna lay down and take it and thankfully he decided to step up and show the world how fucking crazy she is. 

That's my take.

• Like 3
Edited by Steven.

• Content Count:  1051

Amber Heard is such a sad, lying, manipulative cunt. I hope this case makes history, and allows men who have gone through DA like Johnny Depp has to open up and talk about it. This is no excuse to be sexist, or hate the other gender, but to show but sides of the spectrum, how women and men are both affected by horrible abusers. 

Amber Heard is losing so much of her life after this and it makes me so happy. We lost Captain Jack Sparrow, Gellert Grindelwald (to those who actually watched Fantastic Beasts) Ringo, Edward Scissorhands, and so many more characters because of some abusive wench.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  141

7 hours ago, lynxie said:

Amber Heard is losing so much of her life after this and it makes me so happy. We lost Captain Jack Sparrow, Gellert Grindelwald (to those who actually watched Fantastic Beasts) 

Tbh Fantastic beasts is kinda shit I won't be missing that

• Like 1

• Content Count:  30

7 hours ago, lynxie said:

Amber Heard is such a sad, lying, manipulative cunt. I hope this case makes history, and allows men who have gone through DA like Johnny Depp has to open up and talk about it. This is no excuse to be sexist, or hate the other gender, but to show but sides of the spectrum, how women and men are both affected by horrible abusers. 

Amber Heard is losing so much of her life after this and it makes me so happy. We lost Captain Jack Sparrow, Gellert Grindelwald (to those who actually watched Fantastic Beasts) Ringo, Edward Scissorhands, and so many more characters because of some abusive wench.

imagine caring about fantastic beasts

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1162

On 5/6/2022 at 5:57 PM, alecross said:

Also never fucking say wench you sound like a fucking incel.

unknown.png

This case just goes to show anyone can be a lawyer 💀

• Like 5
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  678

Without tryna clown on any defense teams, the case seems like a complete shit show. The amount of he said she said that both sides want to pass as evidence is bogging down the entire ordeal. JD seems like he will win by default, unless Amber has got a real piece of evidence she can cling to. 
The reality is probably no such video or photo exists, but her team tried to force an outburst from JD. 
Good on him though, for standing up and defending himself. 

• Content Count:  1583

On 5/6/2022 at 9:59 AM, lynxie said:

He got replaced by Mikkelsen, who's going to outshine him and anyone else in FB lol.

37 minutes ago, Ender said:

Without tryna clown on any defense teams, the case seems like a complete shit show. The amount of he said she said that both sides want to pass as evidence is bogging down the entire ordeal. JD seems like he will win by default, unless Amber has got a real piece of evidence she can cling to. 
The reality is probably no such video or photo exists, but her team tried to force an outburst from JD. 
Good on him though, for standing up and defending himself. 

It's a defamation case, not sure what you were expecting, fingerprints and DNA?

Reply to Thread