? players online

Janitor for HG?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Janitor for HG?

• Yes
    • No (I hate blue collar workers)

A Decently Paid Janitor v. BoM

• Content Count:  248

This afternoon, a civil dispute has erupted in the discord between BoM and Janitor. A Decently Paid Janitor has argued that after his extended service as a brave squad admin, that he deserves to be recognized as an "Honorable Gamer" into which BoM disagreed to. After further negotiation, BoM has introduced a compromise in which if A Decently Paid Janitor receives 30 votes, he will be granted with the recognition rank known as, "Honorable Gamer" Attached to this forum topic is a poll in which the community may vote whether A Decently Paid Janitor deserves Honorable Gamer after his brave operations and endless hours serving the Squad server. Vote on the poll and participate in the Democratic process.

#JanitorForHG🙏

5cd49b8a8fe1b039cb4f668e50bc4775.png

• Like 2
Edited by Easterpink

• Content Count:  1253

To represent my friend, and my right of passage to free speech, I want to ask the higher-ups the genuine thought process behind the demotion. There are ten more staff members at least that are more inactive than he is and deserves a demotion more than he does. Truly a saddening day, #HG4JANITOR

• Content Count:  1583

3 hours ago, Bondairy said:

To represent my friend, and my right of passage to free speech, I want to ask the higher-ups the genuine thought process behind the demotion. There are ten more staff members at least that are more inactive than he is and deserves a demotion more than he does. Truly a saddening day, #HG4JANITOR

spacer.png

My brother in Christ, please don't use big words you don't understand. Going to need some proofs of this bold claim as well.

• Content Count:  971

10 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

My brother in Christ, please don't use big words you don't understand

My brother in Christ, please read properly and note the use of "right" as opposed to "rite".

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1583

5 minutes ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

My brother in Christ, please read properly and note the use of "right" as opposed to "rite".

spacer.png

Ah yes, now it makes even less sense. Clearly this is what he meant instead of misusing and misspelling the common phrase he's too smooth-brained to know. You don't have to defend him just because he sucks your cock, he does it for free.

• Content Count:  169

Just now, Gentoo said:

spacer.png

Ah yes, now it makes even less sense. Clearly this is what he meant instead of misusing and misspelling the common phrase he's too smooth-brained to know. You don't have to defend him just because he sucks your cock, he does it for free.

You really got him with that typo correction, life of the party for sure

spacer.png

Reply to Thread