? servers

? players online

Abortion...

• Content Count:  3150

5 hours ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

If the basis of your argument comes from trying to justify why killing unborn people isn't as bad as it sounds, I think you're on the wrong side of history.

Abortion is a horrific process that should be used as a last resort for rape victims, incest, mother endangerment, or other extremely niche scenarios rather than a safety net for creampies.

Who said that though? The argument is that they are not unborn people. Was avoiding throwing this out but since you're virtue signalling here, it's just a clump of cells not a person.

Also I know you wouldn't know, but creampies are great. Worth whatever sacrifice we gotta make.

• Content Count:  971

NSFW

Spoiler

box-of-tissues.jpg

Yeah ur right I don't see a difference at all, definitely just me virtue signaling and taking the moral high ground

17 hours ago, BoM said:

Also I know you wouldn't know, but creampies are great. Worth whatever sacrifice we gotta make.

I wouldn't go around flexing creampies when everyone hear knows the bar of attractiveness when it comes to people who'd let you do that is at about this level

r87EQam.png

• Like 4
Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  248

bruh most people don't have an abortion at like 8 months, a lot of them are at the beginning stages of pregnancy, I'm against abortion because the idea horrifies me, but people will continue to do them in an unsafe manner and end up killing themselves. I am not worried about what people do with their unborn baby, it doesn't affect my life or any other persons life besides the parents. Just a stoned thought I had.

• Content Count:  1920

On 5/23/2022 at 8:23 PM, Gentoo said:

Apart from the protection of life, or the potential of life, this has other indirect consequences that affect myself or society as a whole. Incel warning. Most of these posts seem to give off a vibe that there's some inherent right to risk-free sexual activity and that it's something that should be preserved or campaigned for - people no longer even bother tracing back to the inception or looking into the morality of responsibility anymore. I'm sure you guys can discern your own opinions on that and I don't have to say much more on that. Apart from that, I don't think that the idea of casual sex is good for society. I think the sexual dynamics and people's perspectives on it has had significant negative consequences on the mental health, ability to form relationships, perversion of youth, and building of functional families in both men and women alike. I don't think this is something we can just educate people on or solve in some other way like pulling more tax dollars into therapy or a more healthy form of sexual education. I think there's merit to preserving some of the immediate consequences of dismissive sexuality.

This is a whole lot of text to admit any woman you've ever dated has left unsatisfied

Very brave of you to oust yourself like that. o7

To respond seriously, people do have a right to partake in whatever sexual activity they so choose to do. As BoM said, humans have been doing this shit since we could communicate. There's nothing inherently wrong with casual sex. The problem arises when consent becomes a one-way street, and the partner on the receiving end of harassment or assault has their perspective of intimacy, relationships, and trust completely changed for their whole life. When 81% of women and 43% of men  report to have experienced some sort of sexual harassment or violence in their lifetime, it's easy to blur the lines between casual sex bad and people do awful things. This is not a biproduct of casual sex. People are assholes. People should be able to enjoy casual intimacy without having to worry about being assaulted. 

But that's a side tangent, just felt the need to reply to this take. 

• Like 1
Edited by Phoenix_

16 hours ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

box-of-tissues.jpg

Yeah ur right I don't see a difference at all, definitely just me virtue signaling and taking the moral high ground

I wouldn't go around flexing creampies when everyone hear knows the bar of attractiveness when it comes to people who'd let you do that is at about this level

r87EQam.png

Thank you

• Like 3
Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  5377

16 hours ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

box-of-tissues.jpg

r87EQam.png

Clearly touched a nerve. Crazy how I don't have to photoshop photos of you for you to look goofy as fuck.

Imagine looking like salvadore ramos's twin and having the audacity to poke at other peoples appearances.

Also, nice emotional response bud. might wanna control those.

• Like 1
Edited by Poke

1 minute ago, delirium said:

Clearly touched a nerve.

Also, nice emotional response bud. might wanna control those.

My thoughts.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

One more thing I'd like to add, I think it is cruel and disgusting to have multiple abortions all because you decide not to use protection, a girl from my high school had over a dozen abortions because she liked to be irresponsible and have sex with no condoms. Abortion reasons like this makes it look bad and ruins it for the women who are unfortunate enough to have to make the decision.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread