? servers

? players online

Abortion...

• Content Count:  3150

11 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

I think simplifying it as "sex not to have kids" it's an obvious misrepresentation and sidestepping of the topic on your part, but maybe you did this unintentionally. Would you say it's inaccurate to say that sexuality has never been more lax, in general, and displays of such in media and public have never been more blatant?

I think the world is just more informed of the 'laxness' that has existed for many many centuries. Finally owning up to human instinct and desire rather than trying to hide and lie about it.

• Content Count:  1105

I am a man so my opinion on the matter should not outweigh the opinions of a woman considering the majority of the time the woman is knocked up and left to deal with the repercussions of a mistake while the man takes no fall for it. I don't have a vagina, I'm not the one that has to make prenatal and post-birth appointments, and eat enough food to help maintain a healthy and viable child while also trying to make sure the mother does not become malnourished and the list can go on. Pregnancy is a scary thing before, during, and after, it requires a lot of emotional, mental, and physical strength and even convenience of time, some people get pregnant at a very young age while trying to live their life and that would create interference with school or their career and/or the unreadiness for a child due to their age.

You could argue "Oh if you can't afford the child then why have sex?" or "Just go through the full term and give the child up for adoption" but some people cannot afford to go through with the term because the birth alone without any complication and no insurance is ~30k and a C-Section is ~50k and that includes before and after pregnancy, such as checkups and tests. Also if you're that scared that you're going to get a woman pregnant during casual sex then you, yourself make that decision not to have sex at all or not without protection.

I could really care less what any of y'all have to say, not my body, not my choice, the man shouldn't be left out of the equation entirely but ultimately it is the woman's choice. The ethical and medical morals that I swore into could be considered "inconsiderate" in other people's eyes, but I really don't care about YOUR opinion since you're not MY PATIENT, the only person I care about, and their opinion is the one laying in the bed asking for help.

Also, why should you or I care if someone gets an abortion you don't have to deal with that weight on your conscience, they do, worry about yourself, and get on with your life.

• Like 2
Edited by Steven.
spelling error

• Content Count:  2206

8 minutes ago, Steven. said:

I am a man so my opinion on the matter should not outweigh the opinions of a woman considering the majority of the time the woman is knocked up and left to deal with the repercussions of a mistake while the man takes no fall for it. I don't have a vagina, I'm not the one that has to make prenatal and post-birth appointments, and eat enough food to help maintain a healthy and viable child while also trying to make sure the mother does not become malnourished and the list can go on. Pregnancy is a scary thing before, during, and after, it requires a lot of emotional, mental, and physical strength and even convenience of time, some people get pregnant at a very young age while trying to live their life and that would create interference with school or their career and/or the unreadiness for a child due to their age.

You could argue "Oh if you can't afford the child then why have sex?" or "Just go through the full term and give the child up for adoption" but some people cannot afford to go through with the term because the birth alone without any complication and no insurance is ~30k and a C-Section is ~50k and that includes before and after pregnancy, such as checkups and tests. Also if you're that scared that you're going to get a woman pregnant during casual sex then you, yourself make that decision not to have sex at all or not without protection.

I could really care less what any of y'all have to say, not my body, not my choice, the man shouldn't be left out of the equation entirely but ultimately it is the woman's choice. The ethical and medical morals that I swore into could be considered "inconsiderate" in other people's eyes, but I really don't care about YOUR opinion since you're not MY PATIENT, the only person I care about, and their opinion is the one laying in the bed asking for help.

Also, why should you or I care if someone gets an abortion you don't have to deal with that weight on your conscience, they do, worry about yourself, and get on with your life.

Shut up you stupid old white guy the fuck do you know about it

• Content Count:  5377

7 hours ago, rygor said:

go to youtube.com and type "christopher reeves south park" into the search bar and click on the first video. thats america in 5 years im calling it. and before anyone calls me some big scary white bigot sociopath republican just know that i wholeheartedly agree with pretty much everything phoenix said in his post. the bottom line at least from my point of view is that there are evil people living among us who would literally stop at nothing to consume a human soul and giving them free reign to harvest fetuses doesnt seem like the move. Once again, I am pro choice by principle, however, do not turn a blind eye to the possible malicious intent of others. 

I understand that this post could possibly be seen as controversial in nature, however, please do not reply to my post as I am not interested in posting on this thread any more than this. Thank you. 

Polarzz RP?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

Hey guys, lets just let women do what they want with their bodies. Guys get vasectomies, women get abortions. Problem solved. I don't understand how people genuinely argue over this. The way current abortions are structured, (get the abortion during the first 6 weeks) just let them do it. I'm not bothered enough to go into the economical value of this shit. 

I don't think its fun or cool or allow women to go through so much physical and mental strain for a baby they don't want. If it doesn't have a brain or a heart, its barely living, if at all. If a dude could kill millions of (living) sperm in his balls by jerking off or getting a vasectomy, then a woman should be able to freely get an abortion as the fetus living inside them isn't even alive. 

(cant wait for gentoo to talk about the state of the economical viewpoint of why abortion bad) - this is a joke, im not reading this thread idk who believes in what

• Content Count:  169

21 minutes ago, lynxie said:

If a dude could kill millions of (living) sperm in his balls by jerking off or getting a vasectomy, then a woman should be able to freely get an abortion as the fetus living inside them isn't even alive. 

Holy fuck teenage boys are mass murderers 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

30 minutes ago, lynxie said:

Hey guys, lets just let women do what they want with their bodies. Guys get vasectomies, women get abortions. Problem solved. I don't understand how people genuinely argue over this. The way current abortions are structured, (get the abortion during the first 6 weeks) just let them do it. I'm not bothered enough to go into the economical value of this shit. 

I don't think its fun or cool or allow women to go through so much physical and mental strain for a baby they don't want. If it doesn't have a brain or a heart, its barely living, if at all. If a dude could kill millions of (living) sperm in his balls by jerking off or getting a vasectomy, then a woman should be able to freely get an abortion as the fetus living inside them isn't even alive. 

(cant wait for gentoo to talk about the state of the economical viewpoint of why abortion bad) - this is a joke, im not reading this thread idk who believes in what

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubal_ligation

Reply to Thread