? servers

? players online

05/24/22 Robb Elementary School, TX...

• Content Count:  5377

1 minute ago, Bondairy said:

Yeah no, I’m not arguing with you, that’s pretty fucking bad and I realized that a long time ago, but it’s pretty sensible to know that even with a gun you should know responsibilities come along with it, obviously there are those that don’t but that’s not my point. I’m talking to Jazzy about how he/she said “ ‘my marriage license doesn’t allow me to mow down 20 kids, ‘ “ like no shit. Again, I don’t agree with some of these really unstrict gun laws but to say what they said was really ignorant Imo.

feel free to argue me

Not arguing, just clarifying. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

The fact that some fucker would have the gall and time to kill a bunch of defenseless people (especially kids) just days before their summer and time with family is absolutely sickening. 

Hearing about the shitty first responders is also extremely upsetting. Imagine going into a classroom after the shooting and patching up a little girl covered in your own daughter’s blood just to hear her say “ ‘my best friend was killed’ “ and that being your own daughter, must make you feel awful (CNN).

To stay more pertinent to the conversation I am for strict gun laws, and wholeheartedly believe they should be better in some states than they already are. But, I also believe that those who mean well should have access to them. 

Whatever those parents deem as justice should be handed to them. Could not imagine the immense grief they are going through considering a parent’s standpoint.

• Content Count:  2167

1 hour ago, Bondairy said:

I’m talking to Jazzy about how he/she said “ ‘my marriage license doesn’t allow me to mow down 20 kids, ‘ “ like no shit

I never said "allow." Read my post again. A marriage license doesn't give you the ability to shoot people, because it's not a gun, yet 2 years in the USCIS system and thousands of dollars proves it's harder to get married to an immigrant than get a gun, a weapon capable of killing dozens in a matter of minutes. It's incomprehensible how we've decided this makes sense.

• Content Count:  1253

28 minutes ago, Jazzyy said:

I never said "allow." Read my post again. A marriage license doesn't give you the ability to shoot people, because it's not a gun, yet 2 years in the USCIS system and thousands of dollars proves it's harder to get married to an immigrant than get a gun, a weapon capable of killing dozens in a matter of minutes. It's incomprehensible how we've decided this makes sense.

" 'I can't mow down 20 kids with a marriage license' " is your exact quote without anything else to it. I get where you're coming from, if I was marrying an immigrant woman/man/whatever, I don't think a long extensive process is fair, considering someone can get access to weaponry that could kill an entire work place in an hour. I don't know if I pinned the nail on the coffin at your point, but I just really want to know why your marriage license has any relevance to someone having the ability to buy a gun besides that one can take days compared to the other that might take years/months.

Edited by Bondairy

• Content Count:  3150

Well this thread is just all over the place. Maybe we need a new thread specifically talking about gun laws and such. Should go well...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread