? servers

? players online

Video Editing Software

• Content Count:  1161

I’ve been thinking about making YouTube videos for a while and I have no clue what video editing software I should use. Since I’m just starting out I’m looking for something that I don’t need to pay for or subscribe to.

Preferably nothing extremely complex, but something where you can make a video look nice. Color adjusting, cuts, transitions, effects, etc. 

Thanks.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  262

Just now, 20 scrolls said:

Definitely a paid version of sony vegas, and I definitely cannot provide a PAID sony vegas program if you dm me

1000% was just about to hook a homie up but scrolls has got you covered. In my opinion sony vegas is alot better then adobe premiere for reasons such as sony vegas has a good interface for beginners and with a couple of YouTube videos you will be on your way to being a master editer.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

Scrolls got me into the VEGAS cult, I personally love using Vegas 16.0. Much like Scrolls, if you DM me I will send you to the official Sony Vegas website where you can purchase the license to use that particular software.

DM me if interested.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2694

MAGIX Fastcut is good for fast editing or cutting clips together. I typically use it whenever I don't feel like booting up Sony Vegas. It's made by the same people I think. The software isn't that sophisticated so you don't have all the functions or features that Sony Vegas has. You cannot text track in Fastcut, afaik. I picked it up for $1 from a HumbleBundle deal. You might be able to find it somewhere. Other than that, I would recommend Sony Vegas 16 or Adobe Premier. What's cool about Premier is that you can attach text to a certain pixel and it will try to follow that pixel instead of you having to manually move the text. It works off of colors or some magic like that, idk.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread