? servers

? players online

Forum Utilization / Reformatting

• Content Count:  2206

1 minute ago, Ejivis said:

Then I would suggest those persons write their feelings themselves from their own point of views and perspectives.  

We have, for years, multiple times.

EDIT: If you think i haven't argued with every single person in this thread for hours over the state of SG and where to go next you my friend, are not sadly mistaken, but ignorantly mistaken.

• Like 3
Edited by kabLe

• Content Count:  353

2 hours ago, kabLe said:

+1, I also agree with SpiritWind. Dom you know 100% what electric said was completely factual. I don't even need to argue with you about it. Anyone who's been promoted to BD and does what everyone who gets promoted to BD does, knows he's right. Most of us took part in it as well so we aren't clean, but don't sit there and act like what electric said was just complete bullshit and he's a pussy for using a VPN. Your just doing yourself a disservice.

This is a good example of what I meant people should do kabLe.  This is a follow up with your own additions.  I'm not talking about what you said just that you quoted and elaborated details from your point of view.  This is what we need more of.

A bad example is people just linking pointless videos to circle jerk and take away from discussion.  Whether that discussion is positive or negative is besides the point.  If people here are serious then act serious when the higher ups are basically asking for help.

• Like 1
Edited by Ejivis

• Content Count:  5674

37 minutes ago, Spiritwind said:

Dominic, my personal opinion, and take this any way you want:

A major reason as to why SG currently has 0 players in the servers, is on the brink of extinction, and has lost 99% of its dedicated members is left to the simple fact that you are even in this community, let alone a vice president.  

Hear me out; SG has become nothing but a popularity contest.  Pure and simple.  What you did 3 years ago should have resulted in permanent removal from the community.  Prior to Caution taking office, there would not have been a single chance for you to even make an appeal after the sort of behavior you displayed.  All staff attention has gone to exactly that; staff attention.  Decisions are no longer made on the idea of what will actually help the gaming community, the past and present members, but instead is based on what will make you feel better or look more flashy.    

The only reason you were unbanned, is that the remaining members of the community were narcissistic buddies who still included you in their circle, minus a few good souls who only stick around and help because of the nostalgia of the good ol' times when SG actually meant something and had core values and leadership.  

You can take this however you want.  But, I can say that I've talked it over with multiple people who have been long term members, and they felt the same way.  

If you are taking offence to this, just ask yourself one question.  If I did what you did 3 years ago; started another gaming community, tried to sour the SG reputation by telling people we were stealing money, went on the servers and kept spamming ip links, created multiple fake accounts to continue to harass the community, stole SG developed plugins, convinced multiple admins to follow me; and then continued to try and create drama between the two communities.  Would you let me back in?  Do you really think you would ever have been let back in if you had not been buddies with some of the higher ups and active members still?  

I don't think your a bad person dominic.  I think at heart you mean well and you've grown since then, but I don't think you should ever have been included again.  You may have changed, but you are still the same person.  You may say you have an open discussion, but its just a front.  Show you are open to what the community is saying not by words, but by action.  

You say that you don't think you should leave higher staff directionless, but SG has been directionless for years.  Look at where it is now.  This is what it has become under your direction.

EDIT:
Last but not least, if that gaming community you had made had ever been a success, do you really think you'd have ever took a second look at SG again?  Nope, but it failed, just like SG is under the current leadership.

I genuinely take no offense to this, and applaud your openness. I feel like it's just a tad bit extreme and I'm also 90% sure you've mixed events up a little bit but I understand your point generally speaking. Majority of your post is criticizing me being unbanned, so obviously I'm not gonna take much offense to something I didn't 'do' necessarily. I fucked up when I was 16 years old, same as a hell of a lot of people that have been here including many that made it to the Board. There is no amount of words you could spew in this thread to make me feel very sad about that to be honest lol. Thanks for understanding that I mean well, because that's the only reason, especially nowadays, that I try to do anything for this place. Believe me - I have a whole life going, the only reason I try to give back to SG is because of how much it gave me, and I'm hoping it can still be alive to give other kids the same experience. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3

Spiritwind may have mixed up his timelines and the story wasn't entirely accurate, but that's precisely why Caution, rather than Dominic, should be responding. Dominic's credibility is questionable, as he's only in his position by a thin margin. Regardless of who uses this account or their identity, the aim has been to maintain objectivity and political neutrality. The reluctance to respond stems solely from ego, nothing more. Read your own reply. This place, often seen as a revolving door, treats its many members poorly, and the only label deemed fitting for those who disagree is "butt-hurt ex-staff member," which is laughable.

Dominic lacks insight into his own situation and required Spiritwind's blunt, if not entirely precise, intervention & correction. It's surprising to see someone hide their Napoleon complex long enough to engage with anyone on this thread and try to come off well-meaning. In terms of human existence, Caution excels - financially successful, above-average intelligence, and physically capable. Conversely, Dominic is portrayed as financially unstable, of below-average intellect, and physically weak, occupying his time with meaningless tasks and oblivious to the criticisms, including those from Spiritwind and many others that could occupy an entire separate thread, dozens of pages long. Not from when you were 16, but pretty much the entire time. Again, you have a Napoleon complex and it is what brought you here & why you stay.

Caution's actions don't demean his worth as a person; they simply highlight his shortcomings as a leader in a gaming community, big fucking whoop other than he's being a little hypocritical to claim nostalgia factor and allow it to get to the point where there are no actual well-rounded, non tiny-dick humans to call upon. It's crucial for everyone here to ensure their passwords and personal information are unique and secure across different platforms, given the history of security breaches and the potential risks involved here, I highly suggest it. None of the responses in this thread are made to hurt to Dominic or Caution's feelings, all of the people agreeing with some of the harshest criticism agree because they have sat trying to fix this place and when they got to the highest point they realized what Dominic doesn't or is knowingly taking advantage of, that the actual human who owns this place is the only person who will be able to fix it. 

Who should own SG is an entirely on-topic discussion, Dominic is only ignorant of that fact because the person who owns it decided he would be VP after he... told them they were all retarded? Lol. Can we exercise even a little bit of introspectiveness and have an actual discussion? My post contained the recipe to making this place work, I will post it again and if someone can tell me why it can't work I'll stop questioning why it hasn't been done. Gator may have been absent during the communities absolute height and the morons around that time may have gotten scammed into moving servers to Canada by a tech-larper but I think it's more retarded & egregious to be posting about how you're going to kill the forums when the community is near-dead because of your inaction.

The response as always will for sure be a puzzling "what do you want us to do", which has always been make a server, then make another, run events, interact with people through here and Discord. The reason the community is dead is because you are not willing to do these things and it's for that reason you should either close it, pass it to the next class president, or leave entirely. 

Anyone's who detracts away from this needs to leave this community. If you aren't interested in voice chats, forum posts, playing games, running events, watching movies, and being friendly then please get the fuck out. The clique that Dominic travels with and has traveled with previously has frankly always been people who pretty much break the rules, treat new people like shit, and harass people while thinking it's funny. You guys promoted John to BD. That guy needs to be in a rubber room with grippy socks. What a joke.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2681

1 minute ago, electricboogaloo said:

Spiritwind may have mixed up his timelines and the story wasn't entirely accurate, but that's precisely why Caution, rather than Dominic, should be responding. Dominic's credibility is questionable, as he's only in his position by a thin margin. Regardless of who uses this account or their identity, the aim has been to maintain objectivity and political neutrality. The reluctance to respond stems solely from ego, nothing more. Read your own reply. This place, often seen as a revolving door, treats its many members poorly, and the only label deemed fitting for those who disagree is "butt-hurt ex-staff member," which is laughable.

Dominic lacks insight into his own situation and required Spiritwind's blunt, if not entirely precise, intervention & correction. It's surprising to see someone hide their Napoleon complex long enough to engage with anyone on this thread and try to come off well-meaning. In terms of human existence, Caution excels - financially successful, above-average intelligence, and physically capable. Conversely, Dominic is portrayed as financially unstable, of below-average intellect, and physically weak, occupying his time with meaningless tasks and oblivious to the criticisms, including those from Spiritwind and many others that could occupy an entire separate thread, dozens of pages long. Not from when you were 16, but pretty much the entire time. Again, you have a Napoleon complex and it is what brought you here & why you stay.

Caution's actions don't demean his worth as a person; they simply highlight his shortcomings as a leader in a gaming community, big fucking whoop other than he's being a little hypocritical to claim nostalgia factor and allow it to get to the point where there are no actual well-rounded, non tiny-dick humans to call upon. It's crucial for everyone here to ensure their passwords and personal information are unique and secure across different platforms, given the history of security breaches and the potential risks involved here, I highly suggest it. None of the responses in this thread are made to hurt to Dominic or Caution's feelings, all of the people agreeing with some of the harshest criticism agree because they have sat trying to fix this place and when they got to the highest point they realized what Dominic doesn't or is knowingly taking advantage of, that the actual human who owns this place is the only person who will be able to fix it. 

Who should own SG is an entirely on-topic discussion, Dominic is only ignorant of that fact because the person who owns it decided he would be VP after he... told them they were all retarded? Lol. Can we exercise even a little bit of introspectiveness and have an actual discussion? My post contained the recipe to making this place work, I will post it again and if someone can tell me why it can't work I'll stop questioning why it hasn't been done. Gator may have been absent during the communities absolute height and the morons around that time may have gotten scammed into moving servers to Canada by a tech-larper but I think it's more retarded & egregious to be posting about how you're going to kill the forums when the community is near-dead because of your inaction.

Anyone's who detracts away from this needs to leave this community. If you aren't interested in voice chats, forum posts, playing games, running events, watching movies, and being friendly then please get the fuck out. The clique that Dominic travels with and has traveled with previously has frankly always been people who pretty much break the rules, treat new people like shit, and harass people while thinking it's funny. You guys promoted John to BD. That guy needs to be in a rubber room with grippy socks. What a joke.

How’re the corgis bro 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3

4 minutes ago, Greggy G said:

WHAT THE FUCK DID JOHN EVER DO TO YOU???? BACK OFF CAR BOY NOW 

4 minutes ago, ThRza said:

This is a banger but back off John bro you don't gotta go down this road

10 minutes ago, Creten said:

How’re the corgis bro 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5