? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  5377

8 minutes ago, SamuelRichards said:

General: z28 right? thats sweet. is it like a '86? hmm maybe l8r year than that

I'm more of a ford man myself, but I know a guy who has a '69 z28 with the same color...its schweet

Niko: Do you know much about the corolla gts twin cam? Your's seems similar. Im looking to get one for my dad (he's always talkin about how he loved it, before it was stolen and chopped) He had the liftback model tho, and i cant seem to find that one...

I really want like a 70 MG BGT or a 60's MG A. A Triumpth spitfire or tr-6 would bee cool. MGs seem to be more popular than triumpths in newengland, though

My dream car is prolly a '88 Mustang GT, but they are pecies of shit, durability wise, so I'm not planning on getting one anytime soon. An old grand torino or falcon would be cool too... I cant find those in my area tho.

Bruh you're responding to posts from over a decade ago. 

• Content Count:  139

On 3/25/2021 at 10:31 PM, patrick said:

spacer.png

2015 BMW 328i xDrive

Havent done much to my car as I got it around 2 months ago. Only thing I have done was get xDelete to disable AWD and enable RWD. I plan to do much more.
Dont have many other good pictures ATM.

Just thought id note that I just recently installed an Injen cold air intake. Next install will be catless or high flow downpipe. :) Thanks for helping @John

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2694

I ended up ordering an axleback exhaust. I was a bit hesitant at first but I just really wanted it. I tried putting it in myself but the god dang nut would not come off. Both were rusted to shit and a pneumatic impact wouldn't even blast it. I wasn't comfortable with holding a torch while under the car so I just took it to a shop after around 10 grueling hours of my life. I looked at the nuts after the mechanic took them off and jeez man, it was bad. I would be lying if I said I was not a little bit upset when I first picked the car up. It's definitely a lot louder than I thought it would be but it isn't too loud. If I don't get on it, it is fine. I took it for a drive and I felt a lot better about it. I really like how deep it sounds and it pops and gurgles a bit on downshifts. Not overly excessive because that's obnoxious. If you want to hear what it was like before, you could just look through my channel or scroll up. I'm sure I posted it here somewhere.

You could also hear the turbo spooling and the BPV much better in this video compared to a video I linked in a previous post. I really should get a GoPro and a decent mic because I can't capture any good audio with my phone. Too much wind noise and it ends up not sounding what it sounds like irl. 

@Gatorlet me race the TDI 😫

• Like 8

@michebought me a GoPro Hero 8 Black so I recorded some exhaust clips. Still waiting on my wind sock to come in so that I can record from the front or inside without rage inducing wind sounds. I drove up and down a mountain road a couple times and got some cool footage but the sound is just completely useless. Currently contemplating buying a hot pipe upgrade kit. Just gotta motivate myself to do it. Last two videos are recorded on a phone though. last clip is an extra showing off how amazing the stabilization is.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  535

On 9/20/2020 at 11:27 PM, WriteX said:

spacer.png

:larry:

Update, and drastic changes.

For starters I removed the "gloss wicked" wrap. It was hideous. 

Took these 2 first photos like a month ago, looks pretty much the same now except for the roof. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I redid the roof in matte carbon and I don't really like it. Will eventually do the roof in gloss black.  :larry:

spacer.png

Also, this is how it looked when I bought it in early 2020.

So much for getting a "cheaper car"...  I've ended up buying brand new m-sport front/rear bumpers, modifying the exhaust/dual exit, 335i diffusor, front splitter, new wheels, 15% tint... I also have new "M3-style" sideskirts that I haven't fitted yet - plan on getting some side splitters for them, but if I do that then I 'dunno what I'll do around and under the back bumper. Will probably look kinda empty if I don't get rear spats or something.

Anyways that's just the exterior. I've also changed the headunit, some of the speakers and put in a small active subwoofer just to get a little extra bass "kick". Rip my wallet. :larry:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

• Content Count:  248

On 9/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, Gator said:

Back in April, I sold my truck and decided to try something new. Took until last week to finally get it registered due to covid and my out of state internship. Been really enjoying it so far and especially enjoying the mpg. During a ~1,000 mile trip, I only had to fill up half way which was very nice.

NnW4dtv.jpg

It's a 2012 VW Golf TDI 6MT.

Went from an automatic gas 4x4 truck to a manual turbo diesel hatchback lol.

CAB40VWC032A0101.jpg

I know I'm late to respond, but my aunt has a VW Golf wagon 1.9 TDI 6MT in Europe and its a pleasure to drive. You have to watch out for bumps in the road lol, the vw manual transmissions are so damn smooth, even the old ones. I wish we had more TDIs in America, they do so well on gas diesel.

Edited by Easterpink

hi guys. i have some pictures and videos i wanted to share. no real updates. i hit 40k miles last weekend. i've had the car since 28k and it has been a blast. my girlfriend got the pro version of the latest iphone and the camera on it is really awesome so i had her take some cool pictures of my car. i also have been trying out various gopro mounting positions for driving and i think i finally found the best one. ideally, i would like to suction the gopro onto the sunroof but i do not have a sunroof. instead, i bought a gopro mount that clips to my hat and the gopro rests on either my glasses or nose depending on how i'm filming. still messing around. i took some test footage earlier today (the day time footage) and then i decided to go to the shooting range so i recorded my drive there (the night time footage). the night time starts out with me starting the car and whatnot. i also do an onramp pull to around 90 mph. when i left the gun range i recorded a walk around and a cool segment but i forgot to press the record button.....

i also have some pictures and videos i've been wanting to post so i'll include those too.

e44oDfVi_o.jpg

NuCVkfRs_o.jpg

B4YvOb3X_o.jpg

6nk1VNcT_o.jpg

hAUFGWKB_o.jpg

rIpcCYVe_o.jpg

Here are the POV videos that I took today:

Some older videos I wanted to share:

onto the next portion of this post. i haven't driven the mustang in months because my dad mainly drives it and i honestly dont have that much of a desire to drive it. the 5spd is pretty annoying and its hard to get it into gear sometimes so i avoid it. my dad finally put in the headers and x pipe that i got him for christmas. he did this back in may/june but i dont think i ever shared it? he also put in the new shock absorbers my brother got him. he ended up also just getting a whole new exhaust system. he also put in new springs so it sits a bit lower. we might paint it next summer. so overall: new headers, x pipe, exhaust system, shocks, springs, some other touchup things. the car runs fine and my dad has been driving it once a day for the past couple of months. super solid. here's a video of it squirting

• Like 6
Edited by John

Reply to Thread