? servers

? players online

The Dawn of a New Era...

• Content Count:  382

Insane how someone could have the audacity to pull something like that.. honestly, he's not even a part of the community and he's just giving us more work (granted, us as mere peasants don't really have anything to do other than type a different name but STILL IT'S EXTRA WORK AND I AM APPALLED.)

On the other hand, good job you guys for sticking it out and working so hard to move us in the right direction. my little paws applaud you!

• Content Count:  1385

Insane how someone could have the audacity to pull something like that.
I guess you can understand him wanting to sell it, because he bought it off someone. Though it's very cheap of him to name an unreasonable price for it.

• Content Count:  11501

I know some of you guys are trying to give legal advice as far as all this goes...I sat down with an actual lawyer and got a lot of information from her about what we can't do. This move we are doing is fine.

Also, this is the first response I got back from Ryan in days...so you guys can all see how he does not care about SG whatsoever:

I've given you the requested day you needed to move to your new name / domain. Is it OK to pull the plug yet? I plan to buy my own VB license, archive the site in read-only mode, and place ads on it since it does get a fair amount of search traffic. I'll finally be able to monetize since I wasn't allowed to previously.

• Content Count:  2589

I plan to buy my own VB license, archive the site in read-only mode, and place ads on it since it does get a fair amount of search traffic.

What a greedy POS. I mean, thankful that he allowed the board to run the site as they desired for this long but fuck him.

• Content Count:  6759

To be fair, you can't blame the guy for wanting to make a profit (even even if the amount sounds absurd). This domain wouldn't be worth what it is right now if this community wasn't so popular compared to when it first started. It's probably why he's asking for a high price - he saw how well its doing since he first got it. Just saying :p

Reply to Thread