? servers

? players online

Mic Spam

• Content Count:  590

It would be useful to limit mic use to 4-5 CTs at once. When retards are hogging the mic to argue or micspam, it will be easier for admins to pick them out and mute them. A CT shouldn't be enforcing an order they gave with 10 people talking over them anyways, so it wouldn't be a terrible hindrance to CTs. Make sure to include a toast to let people know they aren't talking, so they don't try to enforce orders that aren't making their way to VC.

Or we finally get the warden system in there, mic-spamming on the CT side becomes non-existent.

Getting more on topic, that’s just the nature of JB. It’s always been loud and even with admins on, we can’t be constantly muting people left and right. Obviously we step in once it gets to a certain extent but for the most part we stay out. CT mic use should be limited 100% because it’s very annoying when there are 10 people talking over each other.

• Content Count:  1009

If you want to self mute a certain player, do !sm @"player name"...

I’ve brought this up with @Darnias before and it doesn’t work. Gives an error saying unknown player or something like that.

• Content Count:  3294

I’ve brought this up with @Darnias before and it doesn’t work. Gives an error saying unknown player or something like that.

@kenny and @Tyymunk it is impossible to mute a CT using the !sm command, because if you do you will not be able to hear orders. If someone is mic spamming use !calladmin and make a player complaint. The best way to limit the amount of people screaming is to type !sm @ts and mute the t's, because they're the loudest on the server typically.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  12

I agree with the others here. We don't really have the option to mute a specific player/players who are mic spamming. It would be great if you guys add a command or button to mute others who mic spam.

Edited by Froot Loops

• Content Count:  3294

I agree with the others here. We don't really have the option to mute a specific player/players who are mic spamming. It would be great if you guys add a command or button to mute others who mic spam.

There is an integrated feature to CS:GO where you can change someone's volume in tab, the !sm @ts command just makes it easier to mute non-essential voices.

• Content Count:  272

There is an integrated feature to CS:GO where you can change someone's volume in tab, the !sm @ts command just makes it easier to mute non-essential voices.

Stop being lazy and either call admin, make a player complaint, or turn down the volume yourself. A way mic spam could also be reduced is capping the amount of players that can talk at a time. I know this is a plugin that some other servers use. Maybe implementing this could help.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread