? servers

? players online

[JB] Warden: Attainment of Warden

• Content Count:  223

Using a voting system will create a system that will easily be abused, and I'm not opposed to trying it out. However, I'm letting it be known that this will get abused fast. People who don't deserve it (or will use warden properly) will get warden, while those who aren't liked will rarely ever get it (regardless of how good of a CT they are).

yes i agree with this some top cts that ik would not be voted simply because of bias and not liking the person but its definitely worth trying

• Content Count:  168

I HIGHLY DISAGREE with the warden que and the warden idea as a whole as it wouldn't make this server any different from other servers i enjoy playing on sg jb was unique as this thread is the 30 percent of the community that has a sg account to even try to voice their opinion about the subject of adding warden to this server, I believe fo is fine as it is. If we really wanted to add a warden we wouldn't play sg jb we would go to another jb. This only shows we love the sg jb for the unique rules and environment. I truly don't want this to change.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3

I HIGHLY DISAGREE i enjoy playing on sg jb was unique as this thread is the 30 percent of the community that has a sg account to even try to voice their opinion about the subject of adding warden to this server,.
I completely agree with Rawmondz here. I can understand where the idea would come from and why it might help, but I am sure other solutions may work around this problem. Rawmondz is right, having no warden and a first-order system distinguishes this JB server from all the others.

• Content Count:  824

I HIGHLY DISAGREE with the warden que and the warden idea as a whole as it wouldn't make this server any different from other servers i enjoy playing on sg jb was unique as this thread is the 30 percent of the community that has a sg account to even try to voice their opinion about the subject of adding warden to this server, I believe fo is fine as it is. If we really wanted to add a warden we wouldn't play sg jb we would go to another jb. This only shows we love the sg jb for the unique rules and environment. I truly don't want this to change.

While I agree with why you think it makes our server unique, there’s a lot more than that that makes our community it’s own and unique. Along with that, our warden system most likely will not be just like everyone else’s. There’s going to be some differences to apply to our server to help the players and server. Plus, as to where you said we don’t need it, I disagree heavily. The constant speaking and conflicting of orders is such a hassle that it even makes it sometimes difficult for admins to handle or control. With a warden, there would certainly be much less confusion.

Now onto questions being asked by fantastic. For the player base voting on a warden. I think the round should start with a simple fo (not necessarily by the future warden). Then CT’s can type out the warden command and it puts them into a vote. The server then votes and the winner becomes this rounds warden. The second most voted becomes warden the round after, and so on and so forth. This may also help with making different wardens.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  168

While I agree with why you think it makes our server unique, there’s a lot more than that that makes our community it’s own and unique. Along with that, our warden system most likely will not be just like everyone else’s. There’s going to be some differences to apply to our server to help the players and server. Plus, as to where you said we don’t need it, I disagree heavily. The constant speaking and conflicting of orders is such a hassle that it even makes it sometimes difficult for admins to handle or control. With a warden, there would certainly be much less confusion.

Now onto questions being asked by fantastic. For the player base voting on a warden. I think the round should start with a simple fo (not necessarily by the future warden). Then CT’s can type out the warden command and it puts them into a vote. The server then votes and the winner becomes this rounds warden. The second most voted becomes warden the round after, and so on and so forth. This may also help with making different wardens.

If we resort to this new warden system i think we need the whole community that plays jailbreak on the server to vote instead of just regular active players and admins alike as we need the majority of the server's opinion on this new warden system.

• Content Count:  223

If we resort to this new warden system i think we need the whole community that plays jailbreak on the server to vote instead of just regular active players and admins alike as we need the majority of the server's opinion on this new warden system.

I really like this idea because some people don't know bout forms or are to lazy to sign up but love this jb server and it should not be like any other vote because this is probaly one of the biggest changes on jb

• Content Count:  958

if warden is implemented it should only be activated if theres 25 maybe even 30 or more players. the server is usually controllable under 25 people so it might be useless if the main function of warden is to maintain order, but that depends on what the perks and functions of warden are.

• Content Count:  1952

If we put up a vote, I'm guessing people would vote off impulse since they have no clue what happens here and how it would make a difference because they dont know how it would be.

I believe fo is fine as it is. If we really wanted to add a warden we wouldn't play sg jb we would go to another jb. This only shows we love the sg jb for the unique rules and environment. I truly don't want this to change.

Nah. It gets hella fucking uncontrollable even by 20+ people. It becomes a hell hole nobody wants to be in anymore and pushes players away. We can obviously still have an fo system but something needs to happen to help the problem. Mind telling us some options instead of saying we could find a different path? because we clearly need to change something.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  416

To be honest, I would just make it a queue instead of voting. Unless it could be implemented in a different way than what I am thinking right now, which would be the start of the round, voting would (or could possibly) take too much time away from the game. Unless there was a way to implement it so that the warden would be chosen exactly when the round starts, I don't think a voting process is viable. If anything, can't we just add a system like Warden Ban (like we have CT Bans) if it gets out of hand to that extent? Personally, I don't think it would reach that level of chaos, but I'm open to my mind being changed if new ideas are presented.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread