? servers

? players online

Question of the day 3/3/2020

• Content Count:  1634

I'm bringing this back yo! I remember @nV doing this last year. Anyways, here is today's question of the day:

What is the worst fast food establishment and why?

For me im choosing checkers cause almost every single one I go to has rude service, and their food is pretty sub par.

(also, feel free to contact me if you have an idea for a question of the day)

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  1253

Well besides McDonald’s being proven unhealthy it’s a tiny bit good to be honest anyway I hate the service there. They’re extremely rude and mess up your order since there is always a rush. I got someone else’s meal many times and because of that my family has paid more than needed and it’s terrible.

• Content Count:  1634

Well besides McDonald’s being proven unhealthy it’s a tiny bit good to be honest anyway I hate the service there. They’re extremely rude and mess up your order since there is always a rush. I got someone else’s meal many times and because of that my family has paid more than needed and it’s terrible.

did they put the girls toy instead of the boys toy in your happy meal? cause if they do that they're jerks.

Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  1952

For me im choosing checkers cause almost every single one I go to has rude service, and their food is pretty sub par.

As someone who hasn't been the checkers in around 7 years, I'm kind of surprised it's like this since from what I remember, the fries and funnel cake were great and the service is as usual. Whether it's just because of location, I want to check out the place again.

Anyways, I think Burger King is the worst establishment from my experience just because of the service and how dirty most of them I've been too have been.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread