? servers

? players online

Question of the day 3/3/2020

• Content Count:  927

Local chinese restaurant, I had the bat soup and it gave me a fever and cold for a whole week

HAHAHA SO FUNNNY!

I would vote Burger King as well. Food is nasty and is not well maintained.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

Honestly....Subway.

Like I actually eat there often enough, but I always find myself regretting it afterwards. For having 'fresh ingredients' a lot of their shit seems really fake, primarily the bread and the meats. I'm pretty confident I could get something closer to real chicken from McDonalds. Add to that the fact that oftentimes the service sucks and the people labelled as 'sandwich artists' barely know how to put a sandwich together.

Idk...I want to like Subway, but I always find a lot of flaws.

• Content Count:  532

Hands down Long John Silvers, easily the worst fast food place in terms of cleanliness. Its cheap deep fried fish that barely passes for food. However the actually establishment is filthy and overall gross. Filthy kitchen and filthy tables and floors.

• Content Count:  2694

It all depends on location. The Burger King that I go to is perfectly fine but I have been to some that just completely suck. The Subway I go to is fine as well. I rarely ever eat McDonalds but when I do I always go to the same one and it's fine but the one down the shore fucking sucks.

• Content Count:  6759

Honestly....Subway.

Like I actually eat there often enough, but I always find myself regretting it afterwards. For having 'fresh ingredients' a lot of their shit seems really fake, primarily the bread and the meats. I'm pretty confident I could get something closer to real chicken from McDonalds. Add to that the fact that oftentimes the service sucks and the people labelled as 'sandwich artists' barely know how to put a sandwich together.

Idk...I want to like Subway, but I always find a lot of flaws.

This is soooo true in my experience too. It used to be so S tier when I was a teenager and now it's so disappointing. Many times I wanna go eat Subway because I love the Buffalo chicken sub, but then I end up regretting because the ingredients don't taste as fresh and it used to be. I ended up switching to Blimpie because Subway sucks here. I mean I had Subway in Thailand and it was WAY better than any of the local ones here... :|

Reply to Thread