? servers

? players online

Another suggestion for TTT...

• Content Count:  1253

This is great, this is what TTT is all about lmfao, I don’t think this would be a good idea it would give away the T’s latest position and it would be kind’ve hard to hang a body without being noticed. I don’t think this would be a good idea for TTT and this isn’t okay.....

• Like 1

• Content Count:  927

What exactly are the benefits of this ever been a thing? Seems like something that can be used to be extremely racist/disrespectful. I can't think of one good reason....

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1051

i actually never saw it in that manner, it has been a thing i've seen on gmod ttt and one of my favourite tubers do in TTT, where you can hang a body on a roof but, yeah ig you could see that as being incredibly bad.

the idea of giving away the t's location would be the risk of the T themselves but the aspect of racism is the one thing that throws it off.

• Content Count:  6759

i actually never saw it in that manner, it has been a thing i've seen on gmod ttt and one of my favourite tubers do in TTT, where you can hang a body on a roof but, yeah ig you could see that as being incredibly bad.

the idea of giving away the t's location would be the risk of the T themselves but the aspect of racism is the one thing that throws it off.

It's because GMoD has the magneto stick which is capable of picking up any object including bodies. I don't think this can be replicated in CS:GO otherwise I'm pretty sure Retro would've been able to do it ages ago lol. In my opinion, it's one of the fun aspects from TTT in Garry's Mod because of the ability to pick up anything and play with objects, but I don't think any CS:GO TTT server has this function figured out.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread