? servers

? players online

MG ScoutzKnivez

• Content Count:  764

So Scoutz Knives is a mode where everyone has a scout and a knife and, they fly around the map shooting scouts and trying to knife people. This would be so much fun i remember i used to play this game mode all of the time, but i suggest if we do add this we should not add no spread. It would make the games last longer, and also people would have more fun because it would be as easy to kill people.

Honestly I think this event would be fine for any server like TTT and MG were my main ideas but I think MG would fit better, because its a minigames server where its not completely changing up what the server is like.

I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy this event!

@BloodBlades and @Damon what do you guys think ;)

Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  1920

I can't speak for how this went on TTT, but in the past year + month this was hosted on MG twice. When I hosted it back in October of last year, the event bombed and it got stale really quickly and people lost interest. I'm not sure how it went when @Domhosted it, so you'll need to ask him. I'm sure the player base has changed since I hosted it, but I would just be weary of having the event last too long because I feel like this will either do great or be a 30 minute event that dies quickly. Things obviously can change in a year, but just speaking from experience.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  587

I think this might actually be a lot more fun than awp but idk how it would be implemented into servers other than TTT, but I would definitely like this idea implemented if we can figure out an idea where it makes sense? I think its a good idea

• Like 1

• Content Count:  569

8 minutes ago, phoenix_ said:

I can't speak for how this went on TTT, but in the past year + month this was hosted on MG twice. When I hosted it back in October of last year, the event bombed and it got stale really quickly and people lost interest. I'm not sure how it went when @Domhosted it, so you'll need to ask him. I'm sure the player base has changed since I hosted it, but I would just be weary of having the event last too long because I feel like this will either do great or be a 30 minute event that dies quickly. Things obviously can change in a year, but just speaking from experience.

This pretty much sums up what I was going to say. The event is pretty stale and on TTT when the event is hosted the population starts to decline because it's two unfavored weapons when you can have a whole arsenal of other weapons.

• Content Count:  764

6 minutes ago, oSen said:

I think this might actually be a lot more fun than awp but idk how it would be implemented into servers other than TTT, but I would definitely like this idea implemented if we can figure out an idea where it makes sense? I think its a good idea

Honestly, i think it will be a little hard to cordinate but I think MG is definitly able to do it.

• Content Count:  905

wasnt able to participate for the whole event but from what ive heard it didnt do well. Might be wrong tho. @Dom can give more info on how it did last time it was hosted on mg. Personally I think its fun but doubt it will do good.  If anything it might lower the population considering the playerbase rn on mg. 

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  958

this event failed twice on MG. when I hosted it there was a total of like 6-10 people on the server. It was decided that we weren't gonna do this event again unless there was a lot of interest from the community, which as of right now there doesn’t seem to be. 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  154

I don’t see how this is different from simply AWP bhop it’s just with scouts I can see how this event can fail really easily which it did twice like Dom said.

Knowing it did fail I don’t see this as an event coming any time soon.

Reply to Thread