? servers

? players online

Reverting admin app changes

• Content Count:  3150

You really fell for that?

Well now that you're here please read about these random nobodies that we're promoting for some reason I don't really understand.

First up we're bringing some new energy to the Streamer rank thanks to some old staff members looking to put some more SG commendations on their resume. I don't have to give either of these guys much of an intro because I'm sure they'll do a great job of doing that themselves...shortly...on a stream...that you should watch. Please join me back in welcoming the one and only Bright and YA BOI Strayyz to the stream team! Their responsibilities will include:

• Streaming on the SG Twitch weekly
  • Administrating Twitch chat
  • Helping grow our Twitch following
  • Work with the marketing team on promotional events
  • Come up with ways to improve the Twitch channel
  • Thanking the fuck out of me for promoting them

Next we have someone who has been an admin for a while now and has been putting in solid work proving to us that he's ready for more. He's been here for a while now...coming up on 2 years, jesus man you feeling old yet? I don't have much to say about him, so I'll just quote Gentoo: Used to be a toxic retard, now you're a little less toxic and retarded. :) Please join me in welcoming Kuri as the next Community Advisor!!! His responsibilities will include:

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

Up next I have some unfortunate news to tell you guys, so please show some respect. Maniac is getting deployed so he is going to be stepping off LA, meaning we'll need someone to replace him. Nah I'm just kidding we all know the Canadian military isn't real! That being said, he is going to be stepping away from some of his responsibilities here so he has time for RL stuff so he shipped us another Canadian to take his place. Join me in welcoming the 2nd best Canadian that I know, Hawks, as the next Lead Advisor! His responsibilities will be the same, with the addition of managing the Community Advisors.

So yeah that's it.

Ah wait I forgot about this one guy.

We have been waiting for a long time to have an opportunity to fill this role, as it is not a role we take lightly and we wanted to make sure the next person who filled this role was freed up and here to stay. This chinchilla motherfucker has been IA longer than almost anybody else...I'm pretty sure he basically made the role at this point. He's Russian, he's a filthy liberal, he likes men, but most importantly he's going to be your next Internal Affairs Manager. Please join me in welcoming Greggy G as the next IAM. He will oversee the team, help us decide on promotions, and handle any demotions. Additionally, he will work to lead the discussions the team has and will be in charge of making sure all complaints, disputes, etc. are handled.

spacer.png

(ALL CREDIT RIGHTS RESERVED BY @Kopsta)

• Like 44

Reply to Thread