? servers

? players online

Questions regarding the pres

• Content Count:  8754

Haggard originally owned it, then partnered with GarfieldH. Garfield then took full ownership; after that he sold it to Amit (Channelfuse), with Paul as President for a short period. Paul then stepped down and Spartan took over until 2015 and I believe ownership was transferred between Amit to Spartan. Then Spartan sold to Caution in 2015 and he has been President/Owner since.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  565

1 minute ago, Prez said:

Haggard originally owned it, then partnered with GarfieldH. Garfield then took full ownership; after that he sold it to Amit (Channelfuse), with Paul as President for a short period. Paul then stepped down and Spartan took over until 2015 and I believe ownership was transferred between Amit to Spartan. Then Spartan sold to Caution in 2015 and he has been President/Owner since.

oh wow! wait if theres no max time for pres , is it possible to be pres for 10 years?

• Content Count:  4798

7 minutes ago, Prez said:

As far as I remember it, Caution and the BDs dabbed on Amit and just moved the community to a different domain instead of paying Amit the insane amount that he demanded. What a bunch of mad lads. 

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  8754

2 minutes ago, SilentGuns said:

As far as I remember it, Caution and the BDs dabbed on Amit and just moved the community to a different domain instead of paying Amit the insane amount that he demanded. What a bunch of mad lads. 

Ah my b, Amit sold to Ryan who was the actual owner during Spartan's tenure. Then we dabbed out because Ryan is a fink

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

8 minutes ago, Prez said:

Ah my b, Amit sold to Ryan who was the actual owner during Spartan's tenure. Then we dabbed out because Ryan is a fink

spacer.png

• Like 2

Reply to Thread