? servers

? players online

Hacked

• Content Count:  3294

hey guys friendly reminder if you see something that seems too good to be true, IT IS. No one's going to give you free stuff -_-

To quote my very close and good friend roux:

On 4/15/2020 at 8:14 PM, Polarzz said:

This isn't new in any way, and this is one poor ass attempt at the original scam, too, and once again I will repeat myself:

DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS RANDOM PEOPLE SEND YOU, DON'T LOG IN ON ANYTHING A RANDOM SENDS YOU, DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD ONLINE, STEAM ADMINS CONTACTING YOU IS NOT A THING, SENDING YOUR SSN TO A STRANGER IS NOT A WAY TO VERIFY THAT YOU'RE ABOVE 13 YEARS OLD, BE SKEPTICAL

We are not liable if you fall for these (whether it be on our platforms or not) and you can (and will!) get permanently banned if you get caught sending links to our users. You are all aware that these scams are network based, and the hacked accounts are used to hack more- be careful, even with your friends.

@Polarzz

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  909

20 minutes ago, Technoblade said:

yeah and. Man pressed a sus link when everyone was saying it was a scam lmao. Hes getting his acc back soon anyways so it dosent matter.

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  42

3 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

Espically in csgo where skins sell for 1k+ $

well I am pretty sure snoopy doesn't have anything worth anywhere near 1k in his inventory.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

1 hour ago, TheZZL said:

hey guys friendly reminder if you see something that seems too good to be true, IT IS. No one's going to give you free stuff -_-

To quote my very close and good friend roux:

GqKHKJK.jpg

what

• Like 5

Reply to Thread