? servers

? players online

U In????  

40 members have voted

1. 1. U Interested?

Minecraft Event Poll You Should Vote In!!!

• Content Count:  1161

Just now, Strayyz said:

Sup gang would you be interested in partisipating in Minecraft competition events. Such as team survival games, parkour, death run, sumo, spleef,  solo survival games, ect. for prizes? Feel free to share your thoughts and vote in the poll above for it!

@RemixedPixel@Steven.@Auto@rygor

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

The event today was really fun, and we had around 19 at max. It was great. Next time we just need to remember that Mineplex let's us do private lobbies for all games, while Hypixel is only for a few

+1 for this, and +10 if @Strayyz streams all our minecraft events for the future

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2730

Here the games that the private games on Hypixel supports for future reference:

aad735b43d44bc02b5c252f81d845013.png

I'm down for all of those. If you decide to do UHC I still the old banner I made a while ago.

also 1.17 smp???........

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1103

11 hours ago, Clamor said:

also 1.17 smp???........

I'm pretty sure when 1.17 comes out someone on the discord is going to make a server for it

if anything, i don't think Caution is willing to make an official minecraft server (let alone an smp) because of the countless servers implemented in the past that just died within a week. I'm not apposed to the idea of a 1.17 SMP or survival server but I don't think it would be an official SG server

• Content Count:  2730

5 minutes ago, Error. said:

I'm pretty sure when 1.17 comes out someone on the discord is going to make a server for it

if anything, i don't think Caution is willing to make an official minecraft server (let alone an smp) because of the countless servers implemented in the past that just died within a week. I'm not apposed to the idea of a 1.17 SMP or survival server but I don't think it would be an official SG server

As someone who has helped set up many of the “SG” Minecraft servers, trust me when I say SG will never have an official Minecraft server. I plan on setting up my own server for 1.17 when it comes out, but one can dream that day SG will have a server again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  51

11 hours ago, Clamor said:

Here the games that the private games on Hypixel supports for future reference:

aad735b43d44bc02b5c252f81d845013.png

yea no thats not accurate. i know for a fact that there are more games, such as tnt tag (hot potato) that support private games, so we aren't as limited on hypixel as it might appear. (also mineplex hitreg is somehow more dog than most servers so i'd avoid it if possible)

Reply to Thread