? servers

? players online

Genie gives you one single wish; whatcha gots?

• Content Count:  78

that lynxie can get a second chance at admin, and he moves SLOWLY but surely up the ranks if the sg community and business association. letting his hard work and dedication to the company speak for itself as he collects good and life long experiences.

who knows, maybe one day he will become the ceo!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

My grandma lost her sight, her hearing, her husband, her son, and more far before it was time. My family essentially fell apart when I was younger despite her just wanting peace and being a reasonable person with a good heart. Last year she passed away. 

Everything she worked for with her husband has pretty much gone to waste. I had to sit at her funeral watching the people who treated her like shit pervert her memory and lie... To take no accountability for how they tortured this woman where not even her death could not be about her. I’ve never felt so afraid to forget all of the memories and things she had told me about her life.

Definitely one of the wittiest, kindest, unique humans I’ll probably ever meet in my lifetime. Even in her old age she was extremely sharp & took her decline in health in such a brave,  admirable away. Time was working against her & she drew one of the worst hands you could draw. If I had the chance to let her live her life the way she should have and deserved to it would be the easiest decision of my entire life.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread