? servers

? players online

How much caffeine do you drink per day?

• Content Count:  4441

1 minute ago, Easterpink said:

Absolute caffeine junkies lmao

Caffeine is fairly safe, bioavailable, cheap, effective so you'll find those people everywhere.

I really wanted to say somewhere on here (not to you specifically just in general)  that too much of anything is bad and that I've definitely had very negative preworkout fueled experiences that taught me that lesson more than once lol. Don't just see what someone else is doing and try it out because it could end up with you having a really reaction or worse. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

1 minute ago, All Ts said:

Caffeine is fairly safe, bioavailable, cheap, effective so you'll find those people everywhere.

I really wanted to say somewhere on here (not to you specifically just in general)  that too much of anything is bad and that I've definitely had very negative preworkout fueled experiences that taught me that lesson more than once lol. Don't just see what someone else is doing and try it out because it could end up with you having a really reaction or worse. 

I agree, I have friends who take like 2-3 scoops of pre-workout and are surprised when they are jittering. As long as you know your limits, caffeine is safe. Personally, I know my limits and how much I can tolerate. Taking too much caffeine just doesn't feel good to me, I feel jittery and sweat a lot

• Content Count:  819

After I down my two large timmies coffees on the way to work in the morning, I chug a redbull at lunchtime and one on the way home to function in normal capacities.

Just learned today from @crazedkangarooand @BoM that my tendency to snort coffee grinds for extra caffeine is a bad habit that will probably kill me, who knew coffee could be so dangerous? Not me.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

5 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Whatever the amount of caffeine is in Soda or Carbonated drinks

like 60 mg typically

Depending on what I get at the store for the week, I might have like a can of soda. I despise coffee and energy drinks give me stomach aches and I feel guilty drinking them. If I cared enough I could get caffeine pills.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread