? servers

? players online

A word or two about...

• Content Count:  2206

9 minutes ago, delirium said:

:honkhonk:

Unlucky really. I had 13 year award before awards went away but i guess time moves differently then how im used to :(

I don't see that presidential award though champ

• Like 4
Edited by kabLe

• Content Count:  4441

2 hours ago, kabLe said:

Unlucky really. I had 13 year award before awards went away but i guess time moves differently then how im used to :(

I don't see that presidential award though champ

I too am a bit saddened that half a decade here is completely apparently erased despite having evidence, videos of me playing GMOD TTT, bans on record, forum posts, and several current & ex-staff remembering me. I understand this makes it easier for the CA's to deal with, but I was willing to have several years cut off my time to where I was obviously here I wasn't asking for a bunch of bonus years lol. There's not so many people that are going to go out of their way to ask for this that it should be a policy, kinda bullshit. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

4 hours ago, All Ts said:

I too am a bit saddened that half a decade here is completely apparently erased despite having evidence, videos of me playing GMOD TTT, bans on record, forum posts, and several current & ex-staff remembering me. I understand this makes it easier for the CA's to deal with, but I was willing to have several years cut off my time to where I was obviously here I wasn't asking for a bunch of bonus years lol. There's not so many people that are going to go out of their way to ask for this that it should be a policy, kinda bullshit. 

It ain’t that serious chief we’ll be okay champ 

• Like 3

Reply to Thread