? servers

? players online

Good morning Kanye

• Content Count:  881

Thanks everyone! Congrats to everyone else getting promoted here and to @mace, thank you for being the best. Anything you need anytime, you know my DMs are open. I'll try to keep up the great work you were doing and keep the teams heading in the directions you've laid out for all of us! 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  903

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the team and have learnt a lot of skills that I see will be of use in the future. I’ve gotten to know a lot of great people over the last year and am very appreciative of the opportunities given to me.

As much as I hate to step down against my own pride, change offers new opportunities and I’m especially eager to see the direction you take. (@darth jacen)

I trust your judgment, ideas, and hope for the best of luck. Feel free to hmu if you need anything.

@Marketer

you guys got this, keep up the great work you’ve been doing and while it’s technically a no go; if you guys ever want to bounce n idea off for some honest feedback or want some advice on what direction to take w a task, I’ll do my best to help you. Just reach out.

The new boss man’s got knowledge, keep your ears open w his advice/suggestions. Good luck boys!

#MKTGANG

Oh and congrats on the promos, hope to see good stuff from ya guys!

• Like 7

Reply to Thread