? servers

? players online

Thoughts on me 2.

• Content Count:  905

Che you’re a good kid, I’m happy to see you stepping up here; you’re on the right track.

I’m not sure how you’ve been performing with ET but just know that if you have a task, take everything else in your head and throw it out. Focus on the task at hand and work it until it’s finished and you know 100% that you cannot possibly do any better.

If you’re head on with a difficult situation on the servers or discord then take a second before you do anything, take a breath and think to yourself, “As someone trying to prove that I’m a mature enough person to hold the responsibilities I’ve been given, what is the best course of action”. So not screaming back at someone or making a sly comment to add fuel to the fire.

You got what it takes to be a successful person here, you just gotta keep showing everyone your potential.

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  169

A perfect admin would want to make players feel wanted on the server, you know the rules insanely well but will get the chance to abuse the knowledge on people that haven't taken time to read the rules. Instead I would try to inform and educate.  I also think age and showing that you're mature plays a big role on how you represent yourself on the server. Just some thoughts. Overall, you can make SG servers pretty enjoyable!

• Like 2

Reply to Thread