? servers

? players online

SG Counterblox Scrim

• Content Count:  562

Counter Blox is a Roblox version of CS:GO, I think the title basically explains itself and would be different from normal events. Only a few dollars for robux isn't even half bad to get a private server. Tell me what you guys think about it.

• Like 3
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  565

I would kinda be interested to join but roblox itself is a fairly foreign platform to many members in the community so it’s questionable it would even receive as much attention as the recent minecraft events(excluding vault hunter). 

If this event ever be used and gain decent attraction, I will happily provide more roblox events that seem pretty good.

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  764

I feel a Roblox based event isn't something the community would enjoy, I'm just saying that Roblox isn't the best game to be doing a event for. This event I feel would not last a long time due to it just being roblox, players would get bored and most likely not many people would play it. Some people in the community might like roblox but I don't think it would be a good event currently.

• Content Count:  905

5 minutes ago, Che said:

I feel a Roblox based event isn't something the community would enjoy, I'm just saying that Roblox isn't the best game to be doing a event for. This event I feel would not last a long time due to it just being roblox, players would get bored and most likely not many people would play it. Some people in the community might like roblox but I don't think it would be a good event currently.

nah counterblox would be great. It might not last over one game but whats wrong with that most events outside of cs dont last for crazy amount of time too. 

2 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

I would kinda be interested to join but roblox itself is a fairly foreign platform to many members in the community so it’s questionable it would even receive as much attention as the recent minecraft events(excluding vault hunter). 

Whats there to know about roblox? Its a very simple platform and most people on sg have played atleast once and or have an account. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  764

10 minutes ago, Noxstar said:

phantom forces better tho.

Ye this, I think it would be better if we were to do a phantom forces event because y'know this game is just overall a better game and people enjoy it more. We would just need someone to most likely make a private server and allow the people who sign up into the server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

1 hour ago, Che said:

Ye this, I think it would be better if we were to do a phantom forces event because y'know this game is just overall a better game and people enjoy it more. We would just need someone to most likely make a private server and allow the people who sign up into the server.

idk sg themed phantom forces match wont be much different from just joining a random lobby. I think counterblox could be more fun and just be different then a regular lobby 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  562

17 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

roblox itself is a fairly foreign platform to many members

I find it hard to believe that Roblox while "new" to the gaming world is a foreign platform for anyone involved in gaming. If people want to join the scrim than they can make a Roblox account if they don't already have one. This is a very easy process and it takes close to 5 minutes max to create a Roblox account.

15 hours ago, Che said:

players would get bored and most likely not many people would play it

The poll above however produces a different narrative. Only needing 10 people which enough for a scrim in Roblox CS:GO. While not everyone that says yes to the poll may attend. If this was to become a event I'm sure that it would gain more attraction and we would easily be able to fill the server.

12 hours ago, Che said:

phantom forces event because y'know this game is just overall a better game and people enjoy it more. We would just need someone to most likely make a private server

A private server for phantom forces is 666 robux, while money shouldn't be a problem for a event I know the amount of robux for a counterblox server is a lot lower. As well as phantom forces is a play to win game and can become very unfair if you are at a certain level. Counterblox however is almost nothing like Phantom Forces, and since we are a primarily CSGO based community it makes more sense for it to be a CSGO in Roblox based event.

• Like 1
Edited by dolo

Reply to Thread