? servers

? players online

SG Counterblox Scrim

• Content Count:  94

17 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

I’m not saying no to phantom forces but counter blox would be better to test the waters for a roblox event before they go in with other ones 

wdym "test the waters"? 

• Content Count:  565

37 minutes ago, cry; said:

wdym "test the waters"? 

SG has never done a roblox event before so it’s unknown whether the community would like it or  not. I believe @BloodBlades want to use counterblox to serve as a indicator if there should be more roblox events in the future or not for a little while.

• Like 2
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  94

3 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

SG has never done a roblox event before so it’s unknown whether the community would like it or  not. I believe @BloodBlades want to use counterblox to serve as a indicator if there should be more roblox events in the future or not for a little while.

Well what other roblox games would there be to play?(genuine question cuz i dont play much roblox) I think the idea of having something very similar to csgo to see if people would be fine with playing roblox is a good idea, but what other games would there be?

• Content Count:  4441

I love Roblox, I would love Roblox events y'feel me? Tons of games for the kids, fun for the entire frickin family. Maybe even a permanent presence of SG on Roblox, something Marketing team can make BIG plans about. SG already bout to go viral on these ideas. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

y’all pressed over a children’s game, if you don’t like the idea don’t participate in it. I think it’s unique and something I haven’t seen done before so I think it’s an interesting idea to test out. personally i might or might no participate depending on my schedule. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  634

Good to see my hard earned tax dollars are going to a robux  event

On 12/9/2021 at 12:02 PM, All Ts said:

I love Roblox, I would love Roblox events y'feel me? Tons of games for the kids, fun for the entire frickin family. Maybe even a permanent presence of SG on Roblox, something Marketing team can make BIG plans about. SG already bout to go viral on these ideas. 

Didn't you leave 

Can you just be the jb sm again pls zzl makes us follow rules and shit

• Content Count:  166

On 12/5/2021 at 1:32 PM, Acer said:

If people would play and are interested its not a bad idea but idk how many people want to do it.

If you do find this interesting make sure to like the post/comment so we can gauge some interest 😄

lol i'd play

Reply to Thread