? servers

? players online

SG Counterblox Scrim

• Content Count:  905

7 hours ago, cry; said:

its just a worse version of csgo, might as well just play csgo or phantom forces maybe

Valorant is a worse version of cs so we shouldn’t host anymore valorant scrims 🤨

Yeah sure counterblox isn’t as good as a game made by a multi billion dollar company but the point of playing it is it’s a fun unique event that many people in the community find familiar.

also phantom forces is a very grindy game. If you don’t play it you will have next to nothing unlocked.

I think this event could lead to more roblox related stuff so why not start with literally roblox cs.

• Content Count:  764

8 hours ago, dolo said:

A private server for phantom forces is 666 robux, while money shouldn't be a problem for a event I know the amount of robux for a counterblox server is a lot lower. As well as phantom forces is a play to win game and can become very unfair if you are at a certain level

Clearly never played Phantom Forces, in a Phantom Forces private server all of the players unlock every gun and everything you can possibly have. This means that it's not gonna be unfair because literally everyone playing will be able to use any gun, levels will not matter. Also if we were to do an event like this and it got enough traction to where we might have over 10 people that would want to play, Phantom forces has a great offering for that because many more people than 5 per team can play.

Also you can see here a Phantom Forces private server is most definitely not 666 robux. unknown.png

25 minutes ago, Che said:

Clearly never played Phantom Forces, in a Phantom Forces private server all of the players unlock every gun and everything you can possibly have. This means that it's not gonna be unfair because literally everyone playing will be able to use any gun, levels will not matter. Also if we were to do an event like this and it got enough traction to where we might have over 10 people that would want to play, Phantom forces has a great offering for that because many more people than 5 per team can play.

Also you can see here a Phantom Forces private server is most definitely not 666 robux. unknown.png

Imo phantom forces is an event you guys do after counter blox proves the concept of roblox events 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  345

4 hours ago, Che said:

which can make it completely unfair, with m107 shot gun builds with people who have less than 1 iq. I think CBRO is still a great event idea, because its like off brand csgo and we're a csgo community.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  94

17 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

Valorant is a worse version of cs so we shouldn’t host anymore valorant scrims 🤨

Yeah sure counterblox isn’t as good as a game made by a multi billion dollar company but the point of playing it is it’s a fun unique event that many people in the community find familiar.

also phantom forces is a very grindy game. If you don’t play it you will have next to nothing unlocked.

I think this event could lead to more roblox related stuff so why not start with literally roblox cs.

Valorant is unique as in it has abilities that aren't in cs, and ultimates, with different maps and characters also. Counterblox is just an attempt at recreating cs in roblox if i am correct. It has no new system, abilities, characters, or maps. Phantom forces is grindy if in public lobbies, i think in private lobbies it could be a  lot more calm and civilized.

• Content Count:  565

1 hour ago, cry; said:

Phantom forces is grindy if in public lobbies, i think in private lobbies it could be a  lot more calm and civilized.

If the event is phantom forces, i will honestly use my younger brother’s acc with all the up to date meta builds with many gun types(he’s a phantom reg). Yea….it won’t be too fun for the ppl creating new accs 

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

5 hours ago, cry; said:

Valorant is unique as in it has abilities that aren't in cs, and ultimates, with different maps and characters also. Counterblox is just an attempt at recreating cs in roblox if i am correct. It has no new system, abilities, characters, or maps. Phantom forces is grindy if in public lobbies, i think in private lobbies it could be a  lot more calm and civilized.

I’m not saying no to phantom forces but counter blox would be better to test the waters for a roblox event before they go in with other ones 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread