? servers

? players online

Cheating lr

• Content Count:  634

1 hour ago, 20 scrolls said:

Yeah I forgot that you are the one working on the new LR plugin I apologize

I'd prefer it if no one did, unless you can still pistol swap in gun toss I don't want this rumor to come true.

But yeah just after an answer to the op...

Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  1559

55 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

I'd prefer it if no one did, unless you can still pistol swap in gun toss I don't want this rumor to come true.

But yeah just after an answer to the op...

news flash whatever you're talking about is not an issue in this new plugin and never was

• Like 4

• Content Count:  565

cheating is technically kos as the rule suggest regardless of the scenario it is

-----------------------

Last Request Rules:

LRs can be forced when there are 4 or less Prisoners left alive.

A Guard is not allowed to cheat or delay during an LR unless dealing with a rebelling Prisoner. A prisoner who cheats or delays during their LR is KOS.

Guards cannot interfere with LRs they are not participating in.

Last Requests must be reasonable, cannot be timed, and must be agreed to by a CT. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted they may request another one.

LRs are considered to be complete when the winning party kills the losing party or wins Rock Paper Scissors. A Prisoner may request to do another LR after the previous one is completed, but Guards are not required to honor this request and the Prisoner may be killed.

A Prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the participating Guard if their LR implies that the Guard can be harmed/killed. The Prisoner can be killed if they rebel (I.e. shooting another Guard during S4S).

-----------------------

but you dont have to kill the T even if they are kos. it's pretty shitty to kill a T that accidentally cheat LR or a bug occurred that cause the T to cheat LR. You can literally avoid the whole situation by just allowing the T to LR again, not killing them over technicalities or boosting KD as a guard. The whole point of rules is to make it fun for everyone and enjoy the servers, not making it uptight and strict where only one party enjoys it. 

16 hours ago, Pog. said:

It's left clicking with any weapon. It's 100% a bug and shouldn't be kos. 

Since JB itself a pretty complex game-mode, making situations like this not kosable can really make things very confusing for guards knowing whether the T's are kos or not.  excepetions that create gray areas specifically. 

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  634

On 12/19/2021 at 3:10 PM, 20 scrolls said:

news flash whatever you're talking about is not an issue in this new plugin and never was

Spoiler

go derail a different thread. Put the stairs in for armory on winter jail too if you can be half assed.

On 12/20/2021 at 4:52 AM, Starlegendgod said:

cheating is technically kos as the rule suggest regardless of the scenario it is

-----------------------

Last Request Rules:

LRs can be forced when there are 4 or less Prisoners left alive.

A Guard is not allowed to cheat or delay during an LR unless dealing with a rebelling Prisoner. A prisoner who cheats or delays during their LR is KOS.

Guards cannot interfere with LRs they are not participating in.

Last Requests must be reasonable, cannot be timed, and must be agreed to by a CT. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted they may request another one.

LRs are considered to be complete when the winning party kills the losing party or wins Rock Paper Scissors. A Prisoner may request to do another LR after the previous one is completed, but Guards are not required to honor this request and the Prisoner may be killed.

A Prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the participating Guard if their LR implies that the Guard can be harmed/killed. The Prisoner can be killed if they rebel (I.e. shooting another Guard during S4S).

-----------------------

but you dont have to kill the T even if they are kos. it's pretty shitty to kill a T that accidentally cheat LR or a bug occurred that cause the T to cheat LR. You can literally avoid the whole situation by just allowing the T to LR again, not killing them over technicalities or boosting KD as a guard. The whole point of rules is to make it fun for everyone and enjoy the servers, not making it uptight and strict where only one party enjoys it. 

Since JB itself a pretty complex game-mode, making situations like this not kosable can really make things very confusing for guards knowing whether the T's are kos or not.  excepetions that create gray areas specifically. 

On 12/19/2021 at 11:43 AM, The Real Slim Jim said:

So if chat spits out the words X Player Cheated lr 

Does that mean they can be killed by the other participant

Or should it be a standard to re LR

same response here as my response to @Cheits about whether the chat is enough to KoS someone or if you still need proof that they actually cheated an lr. I think that the later should be the case.

@TheZZL@Dom, I'm assuming this is happening as a result of fixing the bug where a CT's gun would get reset when leaving LR, and this left them open to melee attacks.

either way a response would be much appreciated. Can you KoS off of the chat popup or Must you have proof of breaking LR rules.

• Like 1
Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  594

On 12/18/2021 at 9:10 PM, 20 scrolls said:

99% of the time its the CT that cheats the LR anyways, it seems like them shooting whether its a knife or anything cheats the LR, for it happening to Ts I never saw that, it just seems like dropping things + knifing things is cheating any LR even knife fights (Dab knows ab this almost killed a man twice cause it cheated the LR when he was doing the LR)

8 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

Reveal hidden contents

go derail a different thread. Put the stairs in for armory on winter jail too if you can be half assed.

either way a response would be much appreciated. Can you KoS off of the chat popup or Must you have proof of breaking LR rules.

because I am who I am if you read Scrolls first response instead of trying to instigate w/ someone who has 20 times the responsibilities as you, you would already have the answer which is Y E S  because by current definition cheating is cheating which makes you kos by rule definition and like star said you don't have to be a dick and kill them. Don't need proof says someone cheated = straight death, whether its a bug or not it doesn't change the rules of them being kos. 

Anyways scrolls take longer fixing it

• Like 2

• Content Count:  562

I think the answer should be like what daft says don't be a dick head but, unfortunately that's just not how it's gonna work. The glitch will not be patched unless abused, than... You can see where I'm going. The fact is that as long as it's not a rule people really won't give a fuck.

On 12/18/2021 at 9:10 PM, 20 scrolls said:

Defined not a glitch from the 20 scrolls himself (when apparently everybody else disagrees), so if this does happen to you in game and says they cheated even if it was the "glitch", under the rules you can dome them. But also don't be a cockhead.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.