? servers

? players online

SG Staff Wordle!

• Content Count:  1559

SGLEL

Hello, for the past few weeks I have been working on a website similar to Wordle, except for SG Staff!

Here's how it works:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Admin ranks are admin, CA, SM, BD. ADMIN RANKS DO NOT INCLUDE IA, THAT IS A TEAM.

A few notes about staff:

- If I got one of your stats wrong, DM me.

- People like the hat, idealist, kable, valk, and f0x, were renamed to the name I most longer knew them by. So The hat is Zero Two, idealist Delirium, kable Fuze, valk Clamor, and f0x is just Fox.

- I only added people who were in teams, if I added every admin, the game wouldn't be fun.

- The game should go on for around 40 days, and will change as more people are promoted, or people leave (DESPAIR at 1x). After that it will choose randomly with the chance of it being the same staff more than once.

If you think you're funny and try to spoil the staff of the day on this thread or on the discord, I will mute you, and I don't care if I get striked, don't ruin it for others.

There is also a share button which you can use to post it in the #wordle channel or anywhere else.

If you have any questions let me know, and if there's any bugs or if the webpage looks wonky on your device, also let me know. Have fun!

>>sglel.vercel.app<<

• Like 16

Reply to Thread