? servers

? players online

Abortion...

• Content Count:  1633

8 minutes ago, kabLe said:

How come we fight so hard to pay for abortions but nobody fighting to fund chemotherapy? I'd much rather have my taxpayer dollars spent towards potentially saving another life than killing one that hasn't even had it's chance at breathing yet. How about you?

Weird... I wonder which party doesn't want taxpayers funds to go towards providing everyone healthcare, so those chemo patients don't go broke.

• Like 4
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  1583

3 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Weird... I wonder which party doesn't want taxpayers funds to go towards providing everyone healthcare, so those chemo patients don't go broke.

Playing the point fingers party game :|

He said if money's going to be spent subsidizing healthcare, it's better spent on saving lives than ensuring someone has a risk free sex life

• Content Count:  2167

56 minutes ago, kabLe said:

However you don't make a federal law based on 5% of cases.

I guess I'm not tracking this. Because you're a minority you shouldn't be represented? I mean plenty of law and executive order is based on edge case scenarios...

53 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

I'm sure you have your own opinions about what a woman can do with her born child.

Doesn't the state too? State can involuntarily remove you as a parent from a child upon evidence of illegal behavior. State can't forcibly abort/birth your child as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Jazzyy

• Content Count:  2206

5 minutes ago, Jazzyy said:

I guess I'm not tracking this. Because you're a minority you shouldn't be represented? I mean plenty of law and executive order is based on edge case scenarios...

Doesn't the state too? State can involuntarily remove you as a parent from a child upon evidence of illegal behavior. State can't forcibly abort/birth your child as far as I'm aware.

Which ones?

• Content Count:  3150

5 minutes ago, Jazzyy said:

State can't forcibly abort/birth your child as far as I'm aware.

Not yet anyways...

23 minutes ago, kabLe said:

How come we fight so hard to pay for abortions but nobody fighting to fund chemotherapy? I'd much rather have my taxpayer dollars spent towards potentially saving another life than killing one that hasn't even had it's chance at breathing yet. How about you?

Don't care about dollars don't care about comparative arguments. Just care about protecting the rights of women through morally sound laws that I can agree with. Get me there and then we can talk about the rest of it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  409

go to youtube.com and type "christopher reeves south park" into the search bar and click on the first video. thats america in 5 years im calling it. and before anyone calls me some big scary white bigot sociopath republican just know that i wholeheartedly agree with pretty much everything phoenix said in his post. the bottom line at least from my point of view is that there are evil people living among us who would literally stop at nothing to consume a human soul and giving them free reign to harvest fetuses doesnt seem like the move. Once again, I am pro choice by principle, however, do not turn a blind eye to the possible malicious intent of others. 

I understand that this post could possibly be seen as controversial in nature, however, please do not reply to my post as I am not interested in posting on this thread any more than this. Thank you. 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2167

8 minutes ago, kabLe said:

Which ones?

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/browse?sort=-current_status_date&congress=117&status=6,7,8

16k pieces of legislation in 116th congress with ~300 enacted, and that's just 1 session of congress. These days most legislation is about really edge case stuff because the "important" laws have already been passed.

Most legislation is brought about to lawmakers by their constituents, based on stuff that's affecting them. This is literally the point of the republic.

• Content Count:  248

Although I don't agree with having abortions, it goes against my morals, I believe it should be legal. To the people who don't want an abortion, you don't have to get one, to the people who want one, get one. Why not give people the option to have one or not. Expand America's freedom.2

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Easterpink said:

Although I don't agree with having abortions, it goes against my morals, I believe it should be legal. To the people who don't want an abortion, you don't have to get one, to the people who want one, get one. Why not give people the option to have one or not. Expand America's freedom.2

Someone who actually just said how they morally feel about it vs what the law should be. Respect the shit out of this. Come hit me up at promo time.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread