? servers

? players online

Mass Shootings, American Pride, Gun Laws...

• Content Count:  3150

2 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

What do you think motivates a grown man to dress up as a voluptuous woman in front of a bunch of children.

Also guns are already banned in schools you silly goose 

giphy.gif

WE GOT TO PAGE 5 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want to prevent the guns from entering the school then! Tell me how please. What is your plan.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

4 minutes ago, BoM said:

giphy.gif

WE GOT TO PAGE 5 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want to prevent the guns from entering the school then! Tell me how please. What is your plan.

I'm sure you're more than capable of doing the math on that one

Usually when we want to keep things out of places, even the simplest form of security such as armed officers, metal detectors, or even single entrances do a fair job of keeping undesirable items out of theme parks, government buildings, airports, stadiums. Just one of these is often enough to queue misanthropes in that they should go somewhere else to do their devious deeds or do something better with their lives. Most of these individuals are prone to anxiety and paranoia in the first place, so absent of full confidence of success, most won't even bother attempting their malicious plans.

• Content Count:  3150

Took 5 pages for Gentoo to actually mention anything relative to a solution. I consider this a win.

/thread

• Content Count:  2168

41 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

eeping undesirable items out of theme parks, government buildings, airports, stadiums.

Sounds like a violation of my 2nd amendment right

• Content Count:  3740

9 hours ago, Gentoo said:

Alright, I'm listening, but what are YOU doing differently from what's been done for the last 20 years. We've had marches, bills proposed, debates, discussions, we've voted many times. Are you simply proposing that the politicians we voted for have done nothing and we should keep talking about it until they eventually decide to pass something?

My brother in christ, I'm only one person against the American gun lobby.  Collective efforts to make those who are comfortable in their seats of power uncomfortable is the only way I see any positive, material change moving forward.

• Content Count:  409

38 minutes ago, Wawa said:

My brother in christ, I'm only one person against the American gun lobby.  Collective efforts to make those who are comfortable in their seats of power uncomfortable is the only way I see any positive, material change moving forward.

hey man i think i know of something that would make them pretty uncomfortable im not sure u would like it though 

Spoiler

cartoon-bomb-3d-illustration-picture-id4

Edit: i am in no way endorsing this behavior 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

34 minutes ago, rygor said:

hey man i think i know of something that would make them pretty uncomfortable im not sure u would like it though 

My thought was

Spoiler

erecting guillotines outside of their homes

but of course I'm not going to endorse using them, I just want the symbolism to make them uncomfortable.

• Content Count:  452

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That's the Second Amendment which was ratified on December 15, 1791. 

If you have an issue with firearms and are indeed a U.S. citizen. I implore you to contact your legislators and tell them to propose a constitutional amendment.

Reply to Thread